Prefered Ball Color?

Prefered Ball Color?

• Total voters

Akh223

Reaction score
Handicap
Two parts to this question.

1. Do you have a preferred ball color? What is it?

2. Do you think you play better with a certain color? What is it?

1) White when it's sunny/blue skies. Yellow when it's overcast.

2) no.

White most of the time, but yellow is pretty good in the winter.

No.

I prefer the Yellow, mainly the srixon Tour Yellow.

And yes i do think I play better since I have more confidence with the Tour yellow and can track them better in the air. It allows me to focus more on the swing and not having trouble tracking the ball.

1. Yellow
2. I voted no, but in reality it's often easier for me to locate my ball and hence play a bit faster.

Yellow most of the time lately but use whit too. I don't see any difference

No difference in play but prefer yellow.

Yellow, the brighter the better.

I don't see a difference in actual play, just pace of play since the bright color helps me find the ball faster.

I voted white because it's what I play most often, but I don't have a preference, I'll play just about anything, I haven't found any of those visual type things to make a difference for me while playing. But I have found some of them to be a negative while looking for the ball!

I voted yellow for the colour, but that it doesn't make any difference to my play other than it is easy to work out which is mine as very few people I know tend to play a yellow ball

I miss the srixon Tour Yellow circa 2012/2013. The new yellow they use just doesnt do it for me so I go with white.

I miss the srixon Tour Yellow circa 2012/2013. The new yellow they use just doesnt do it for me so I go with white.

That tour yellow was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow. Feels like there's a difference in play but I'm sure it's me feeling good about the colour.

I like white mostly but do enjoy some tour yellow thrown in the mix

Some ball manufacturer should do something like the BMW art series.

As my eyes get worse, I can't track the whites anymore, so I'm going to move to color. Yellow? Pink? Green? whatever I can get inexpensively.

For whatever reason, Srixon white seems to look better than other companies' white

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

For whatever reason, Srixon white seems to look better than other companies' white

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I agree with this. It's a brighter white.

I'm not the only person to play pink?!?!?

White. Don't think a certain color impacts performance.

Has anyone ever played the SuperSoft ones in blue? I bought some to hand out after my son was born, but I don't think they'd be easy to spot on the golf course.

I prefer white. But this fall i would be open to trying a different color if it would show up in the leaves better. Just not sure yellow or red (or pink) would. Well, maybe pink would.

Back