Our very own Hawk is a local celebrity!

I'll take Jase for the win! :alien:

I think Hawk Snr could learn a lot from Junior :alien:

That's awesome, I always knew Hawk was a celebrity.

Pretty cool!

Yea, I think dad could learn a thing or two from jr.

Ha! I wondered if anybody local would see that.

Fact: I hit punch shots and pitches almost the entire time she was there to make sure she didn't get anything truly objectionable on video lol. She didn't really understand golf at all and I knew she'd have no idea that showing a guy shank a shot would be completely in bad taste.

That is too cool!

I love Jase's quote. Very cool.

The little man wasn't afraid to grip it and rip it!

Jase FTW! This was so cool!

Nice.

Little man can hit a ball, Hawk.

He kept wanting to hit that damn hybrid to impress the girl and it's too heavy for him, but I just let him have at it. It was a good day. Hit up the pitch and putt afterwards and he did pretty good.

That is too cool! Jase out there taking Dad to the woodshed. :D

Is Jase #THPMC eligible?

Side note, get that kid a weight set and a cape. With a name like "Jase Hawk" he was born to be a superhero!

More impressive is that Hawk has the practice center named after him. What a legend.

Jase is the man! Drive for show right?! Or at least to impress the ladies, I love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff!

That's pretty sweet.

Ahhhh good ole red hawk. I've played a few rounds at the course when I was in the area. That was a great quote by Jase haha.

Ahhhh good ole red hawk. I've played a few rounds at the course when I was in the area. That was a great quote by Jase haha.

The 9 hole course is interesting for sure. Like 2500 yards or something? Him and I play the 3 hole pitch and putt since he's too young for the bigger course. 65, 80, and 100 yards, which lets him go after it and I can get wedge practice in. Good times.

Great stuff, that made my day. I know you are proud of Jase, he was not afraid of the camera and put a good swing on the ball.

Haha. This is awesome. Jase is ready and rearing to go!

The 9 hole course is interesting for sure. Like 2500 yards or something? Him and I play the 3 hole pitch and putt since he's too young for the bigger course. 65, 80, and 100 yards, which lets him go after it and I can get wedge practice in. Good times.

I remember playing in early summer there once and the dandelions were horrible. I lost 2 or 3 balls in the fairway/rough because I literally could not find where the ball was in that mess. It's a nice course for the price if I remember right. Good to work on some things.

That's so sweet! My boy would have hammed the camera just like yours did!! Nothing like being out there with your boy.

Back