The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My iPod Classic finally crapped out on me. It's been a good 6 years though. Time to get with the times and put music on my phone now, I guess.

Ha-Ha....that is so you to have a classic. Sorry for your loss though.

Ricky APPLY NOW

Lived there for five years. Great place if you find somewhere out of the city. And something like a zillion golf courses.

It's amazing how even a little semblance of power can have an impact on how someone acts

It's amazing how even a little semblance of power can have an impact on how someone acts

It really is. People should never forget their roots, their journey and their goals.

You talking about Obama? :)

I know! Can't stand that with people.

I've lost my wireless mouse. Inconsequential in the grand scheme, but aggravating non the less.

Wish I could print this out and put this on this individuals desk.

Makes it worse if you have to work with the dude, brutal.

I've lost my wireless mouse. Inconsequential in the grand scheme, but aggravating non the less.

It's pretty major if you have a laptop. I can't stand using the pad thing that laptops have!

It's pretty major if you have a laptop. I can't stand using the pad thing that laptops have!

Yep I have a laptop and working from home. The mouse is prob sitting on my desk at work. At least I hope.

Yep I have a laptop and working from home. The mouse is prob sitting on my desk at work. At least I hope.

I absolutely loathe having to use the mouse pad on a laptop. That sucks, those mice are sneaky.

I absolutely loathe having to use the mouse pad on a laptop. That sucks, those mice are sneaky.

These are worse :comp:

pointing_stick.jpg

You definitely see the true side of that person. That is for sure. I've seen it first hand.

Allergies. Woke up with a headache and congestion, took medicine for both, still feeling all of it.

Teaching a 30 seat Command Post of the Future class and had 70 people show up for training. What a freaking nightmare.

Waiting on a phone call that could have a huge influence on my career. Traded voice mail a couple of times, but just can't connect.:bulgy-eyes:

Waiting on a phone call that could have a huge influence on my career. Traded voice mail a couple of times, but just can't connect.:bulgy-eyes:

Local or that gig in Arkansas?

Pitch marks...are people ignorant or lazy? I must have fixed 4-5/green yesterday besides my own. And don't get me started on un-raked traps!

I think its both.
Fortunately our home courses tend to have solid members that keep track of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back