Dr, Chip, Putt Contest

Really enjoyed watching some of the coverage this morning. These kids are incredible and motivate me to improve my game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I didn't watch but the girls 14 yr old winner Hunter Pate is from Vegas. She is last years NV state women's champion and played our City Amateur in the scratch divison from the back tees with the men and held her own pretty good, 2 rounds in the 70s I believe. Will be interesting to watch how she progresses as she gets older.

This was a great show. I loved it when Couple was being interviewed and he commented that, other than starting the Masters tournament itself, this event is the greatest thing Augusta has ever done. And, seeing the Masters participants take a break and go over to shake hands, high five, fist bump, etc was very cool.

Our daughter participated in the local's for this. And, she has been paired in a few tourneys with one of the girls who made the finals. It was neat to see someone she knew. After seeing that, I asked her if she wanted to try again and she said yes. I think seeing those kids on TV motivated her, because we recently took a break from golf. I think we were trying to get her to play too much and she quit enjoying it. Hopefully, this will motivate her to play more...and help my wife and I act more like proud parents instead of Type-A coaches. :angel:

This kid is from the course I usually practice & play at.

Meadowbrook Farms would like to congratulate one of our club members,

Treed Huang,

on winning the inaugural

Drive, Chip, and Putt contest
at Augusta National on Sunday, April 6th.

Treed bested all the other participants in the
boys 7-9 year old division.

Way to go Treed!

Maybe it was a crazy coincidence but I've never seen as many parents with kids at the range as I did yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed it yesterday, but am watching it now and it's very cool to watch

I thought it was awesome, especially when Jordan Speith was giving all the contestants a fist bump.

So I am signed up to volunteer at the regional qualifier in Phoenix at Vistal on Sunday. Looking forward to it!

Local qualifiers have already started. Can't wait to see how everything plays out for 2014.

Back