2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

Damn, that escalated quickly. Stoked to be playing with James, Tyler, and Kevin - will be one hell of a fun round indeed!

And I will start a group for True Blue AM on Thursday. Thanks Brad!

Are you guys doing a volunteer group round sometime thursday? I saw Mikeg posted about that earlier. Just didn't know what course you guys wanted to do that at. No rush.

And I will start a group for True Blue AM on Thursday. Thanks Brad!

I'll join you in the AM Thursday.

Anyone want to play Caladonia in the PM on Thursday?

Are you guys doing a volunteer group round sometime thursday? I saw Mikeg posted about that earlier. Just didn't know what course you guys wanted to do that at. No rush.

I think we can do the volunteer round at True Blue. That way we won't be behind all the teams at Caladonia.

I'll jump on with fupresti and nebgolfer on Wednesday PM.

I do want to play Caladonia at least once. Whether it be AM or PM on Friday I don't care.

I think I am gonna jump out of this and start a new group at Caladonia in the PM Wednesday. Not sure of the schedule if the volunteers and I want to make sure I play both courses.

If you'll have me then I'd gladly join you. I don't get in until Thursday AM so I'll likely miss the morning groups. Definitely plan to get out Thurs PM though.

Yes sir! Would be glad to have you join. If the schedule allows it we will tee it up.

I think I am gonna jump out of this and start a new group at Caladonia in the PM Wednesday. Not sure of the schedule if the volunteers and I want to make sure I play both courses.

OK Mr plan changer! I think I've got all the changes now, Lol.

OK Mr plan changer! I think I've got all the changes now, Lol.

Thanks sir. It might change again. But that's just because I like to be difficult. :D

2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

Hey can we switch the volunteer round to TB in the PM? That way orange can join us.

All the volunteers ok with that?

Hey can we switch the volunteer round to TB in the PM? That way orange can join us.

All the volunteers ok with that?

No issue at all. I wouldn't mind playing it in the Am as well.

Sir can you place me with the volunteers Thursday PM TB

Are spectators allowed to play along in practice rounds? Or is this only for participants and volunteers?

Spectators are allowed to play in the rounds. I got confirmation from JB on that. As long as you are on GG's "registered spectator list" (she'll be arranging that as we get closer) you are more than welcome to play.

Spectators are allowed to play in the rounds. I got confirmation from JB on that. As long as you are on GG's "registered spectator list" (she'll be arranging that as we get closer) you are more than welcome to play.
I appreciate it Brad. You're a good man! I don't care what Ricky says

One last request can I play with Albatross on Thirsday morning please

Just a head's up to those that are coming as spectators. As of right now, you will be responsible for the full rate to play golf. Participants and Volunteers get a reduced rate for being in the event. If that changes, we will let you know in this thread.

If non participants are welcome, I'd love to come down and play.

There's your answer bud!

I appreciate it Brad. You're a good man! I don't care what Ricky says

I don't care what Ricky says either so we're good. :alien:

Just a head's up to those that are coming as spectators. As of right now, you will be responsible for the full rate to play golf. Participants and Volunteers get a reduced rate for being in the event. If that changes, we will let you know in this thread.

No worries, money well spent

If Canadan and kc720 are up for it, I would love to play with them at True Blue Wednesday PM. If space allows, I would love to play with the Volunteers Thursday PM as well.

If Canadan and kc720 are up for it, I would love to play with them at True Blue Wednesday PM. If space allows, I would love to play with the Volunteers Thursday PM as well.

I'll throw kc in, haven't heard from Canadan in this thread so I don't know if he has other plans or not. I'll let him chime in when he is ready.

I removed Monday from the list, since basically no one is going to be in town that early or if they are, they are vacationing at the beach before the event begins!

I'll throw kc in, haven't heard from Canadan in this thread so I don't know if he has other plans or not. I'll let him chime in when he is ready.

Sounds good!

I'm down to play Thursday AM as well, don't care where. Maybe the rest of the volunteers can get one group going at Caledonia after teams go off.

Back