Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairway wood. I need to fit the gap between the 3h and driver. The Optiforce 4W is great in that gap, but I'm not as consistent with it as I'd like to be and am looking for a little more weight in the shaft. I'm wondering what a 5deep would do, but also looking at 3 and 4w's across the board. Here are some that come to mind, but let me know your thoughts.

SLDR with the Ka'li (it'd mirror my driver)
X2 hot (deep and regular)
Big Bertha
G25
Tight Lies?

5 deep. I think it could be a game changer for you. Great launch angle that I hit further off the deck than any 3 wood I've tried.

Thanks! How do you find it distance-wise?

for me, i'd say it was a tad shorter than average, but easier to hit mand more consistent than others. for me, the distance loss wasnt big enough to pass on a club thats that easy to hit long and straight

5 deep. I think it could be a game changer for you. Great launch angle that I hit further off the deck than any 3 wood I've tried.

I agree and it'll be one of the first I try. I'm really liking the specs on it.

I'm pondering These good prices
mfNJqiS.jpg

qka6qg5.jpg

Where is that? I need to go see if I can find any local

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

After hitting CJ's cleveland altitudes 4i and the smartsole sw, I am in heavy ponder mode.

haha just my group. They seem to think a good golfer doesnt need distance help.

Sounds like you need some new playing partners.

Where is that? I need to go see if I can find any local

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It's at my local Walmart. I may buy a couple boxes because that price is insane. I didn't get a chance to play them before since they were way too pricey for me, but this is a steal.

I find myself looking on eBay for a great deal on Taylormade CB, it's spring now so time to get my golf game on.

Not sure, will probably go for cast... Maximum forgiveness...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Both sets feel great. Wasn't a fan of the overall looks, but they do produce a nice ball flight and are easy to hit.

Jeeze rob looks like you got some work to do..

Yeah. Kind of like being hungry at Golden Corral. Where do I start? Ha.

Both sets feel great. Wasn't a fan of the overall looks, but they do produce a nice ball flight and are easy to hit.

It's the "easy to hit" part that's so appealing right now...
Probably getting the cast ones with the DG S300....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Applying for a new credit card lol

LOL...true. Well maybe it's not a true ponder as I won't be buying them all. The new job is good but not that good.

I recently decided it was time for a new driver, top contenders are nike covert 2.0 or ping i25, cant choose between them.

Went to my local range/pro shop and while there i seen the scotty cameron futura x putter, i rolled a few putts and to say i fell in love would be an understatement!!!

Now i have a huge dilemma, driver or putter. Both pricey so its one or the other

Versa MXM7....get out of my head!!

Thinking about iron/wedge set up, 46, 50, 55, 60 or 46, 52, 58

Thinking about getting a wedge or a set I have the PW and AW that came with my set as well as a 56* cheapy from Dicks that I need to do something different with. I think this is part of my game that could really improve my scores.

I recently decided it was time for a new driver, top contenders are nike covert 2.0 or ping i25, cant choose between them.

Went to my local range/pro shop and while there i seen the scotty cameron futura x putter, i rolled a few putts and to say i fell in love would be an understatement!!!

Now i have a huge dilemma, driver or putter. Both pricey so its one or the other

I currently game the Covert 2.0... and I freaking love it. I havent hit a driver that I liked more. I cut mine down to 44.5" and it has been automatic.

I previously gamed the Futura X and I still miss it at times... I love my Method Mod, but the Futura X was a dang good putter. It is easy to align and puts a great roll on the ball.

I dont think you can go wrong with either of the two, but remember... PUTT for dough... DRIVE for show.

Covert 2.0 Hybrid... LEAVE MY MIND ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

SeeMore PTM1 Black

FGP2 USA model. Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back