Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed I didn't get out for a round yesterday. However it was my ladies birthday and got her the first set of clubs she's ever owned, we went to Eagle Vale and chipped/putted for an hour. She actually really enjoyed it! Here's to hoping she will take up the game with open arms :0)

You'll love the SG, Jimmy.

Yeah I really can't wait for it. Ships the 11. Guy in the store said it might come a day early so we'll see! I just need a change from the iPhone. Need something new is all.

Well,it's my wifes' old phone so it's under her name and I want to keep the same number...got to talk her into it.

Pete I'm thinking of ditching work Friday. Playing Fairways and then watching the Masters. I can also play Sunday. Saturday is no good for me this weekend.

Pissed I didn't get out for a round yesterday. However it was my ladies birthday and got her the first set of clubs she's ever owned, we went to Eagle Vale and chipped/putted for an hour. She actually really enjoyed it! Here's to hoping she will take up the game with open arms :0)

If the two of you went to Eagle Vale on her birthday, I think she is ready to take up the game. Glad you were both able to get out and at least get some practice in!

Pete I'm thinking of ditching work Friday. Playing Fairways and then watching the Masters. I can also play Sunday. Saturday is no good for me this weekend.
Got it. I'm not sure I can get out of work Friday, but I would LOVE to do it. I think I'm free Sunday, but will let you know for sure later in the week.

I walked the first two holes at Frear Park yesterday afternoon. The course is not open, but they basically let me do whatever I want over there. It was WET.

Got it. I'm not sure I can get out of work Friday, but I would LOVE to do it. I think I'm free Sunday, but will let you know for sure later in the week.

I walked the first two holes at Frear Park yesterday afternoon. The course is not open, but they basically let me do whatever I want over there. It was WET.

Guy at Eagle Crest told me yesterday he expected to open mid week.

Eagle Crest just post on FB that they are opening on Thursday as well.

Hiawatha, is open down here. The course we were originally going to play last year.

It was so nice out yesterday I hobbled out and rode in the cart with my buddy for 9. I'm not sure if it hurt or helped my golfing needs but it was nice to be out.

Hahahahaha. Perfect.

Hiawatha, is open down here. The course we were originally going to play last year.

It was so nice out yesterday I hobbled out and rode in the cart with my buddy for 9. I'm not sure if it hurt or helped my golfing needs but it was nice to be out.
Glad to hear Rob! Keep it going and get on the mend quick.

I'm afraid this might be too early for me to make it
We play a lot of golf buddy, there will be plenty more opportunities.

We play a lot of golf buddy, there will be plenty more opportunities.

I'm not so worried about it Pete, I'm sure there will.

I was thinking about it, If I leave at 5, I could be there for a tee time at 9, is that early enough?

I'm not so worried about it Pete, I'm sure there will.

I was thinking about it, If I leave at 5, I could be there for a tee time at 9, is that early enough?
Dean and I normally play as early as possible; however, we have no definite plans yet for Sunday. My expectation is that the courses will be packed, with everyone getting their first golf of the year in, and the round will be a long one.

Dean and I normally play as early as possible; however, we have no definite plans yet for Sunday. My expectation is that the courses will be packed, with everyone getting their first golf of the year in, and the round will be a long one.

correct, in the fall we usually played early. No set in stone plans for Sunday though. It will either be a long round or it will be empty in the AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back