2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

This contest has great prizes, thanks for arranging this!

Rory, Reed & Spieth is a good one.

Thanks for the link.

I really like the Day, DJ, Stenson as well as Phil, Rose, and Els.

Cabrera, Woodland, Poulter. Hope Ian likes hitting first all day.

McDowell, Fowler, Walker. Lot of birdies in that group possibly.

ZJ, KJ Choi, Stricker. Drink every time they miss a fairway.

Day, Dustin Johnston, Stenson. That's a monster group right there as well.

Phil, Els, Justin Rose. Another solid group.

Rory, Reed & Spieth is a good one.

Yep, that's the one that stuck out to me also.

Brought the iPad to work and have a verizon jet pack ready to get me through Thursday and Friday!

Poults, Woodland and Cabrera I like

Just learned something. Was looking to see how Roberto Castro earned his qualification for The Masters. It was by making it to the Tour Championship. I didn't realize that perk from making the Top 30 in the Fed Ex Cup standings.

Picks are in! Best week of the year!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Entry in! Thanks for another amazing contest THP and Callaway!

Entered. thanks THP and Callaway

Masters Grass....fairways are mowed at 3/8 inch, the second cut at 1 3/8 inch, the tees at 5/16 inch, the collars at 1/4 inch, the greens at 1/8 inch

Listening to Phil's presser. They asked him about any new clubs for the week. He went on to explain why he tends to have open slots at Augusta for something new, or free clubs, as he calls it. Said in the last few years he hasn't had to face a shot between 90-130 yards. So he takes out his GW and SW and has an opportunity to work something in the bag that he might actually use. Kind of interesting to hear him talk about that.

Listening to Phil's presser. They asked him about any new clubs for the week. He went on to explain why he tends to have open slots at Augusta for something new, or free clubs, as he calls it. Said in the last few years he hasn't had to face a shot between 90-130 yards. So he takes out his GW and SW and has an opportunity to work something in the bag that he might actually use. Kind of interesting to hear him talk about that.
That's pretty crazy, as I feel 80% of my approach shots are between 90-130 yards. Does that speak to his course management? Or mine? Hmm.

Just saw that. Pretty crazy to think about

Entry is in! Thanks THP and Callaway!

Phil has never been my favorite golfer. But man I'll tell you, I really enjoy his press conferences at the majors. Early in the week when he's relaxed I think you get some straight answers, some humor, and an insight to his thoughts and his approach.

I loved hearing Adam Scott's presser today, he seems genuinely excited to be a part of all the past champion and defending champion ceremonies, I bet Augusta is proud of their current champion for sure.

As well as the live streaming, I am assuming people are aware of the Masters app for your phone as well

Definitely available on Android as I have it installed but I have no doubt there will be an iPhone version as well

I have a feeling about Ricky this week. I know it's only one round and its a practice round, but I think this guy is peaking at the right time. As is Phil, they both played well last week.

I have a feeling about Ricky this week. I know it's only one round and its a practice round, but I think this guy is peaking at the right time. As is Phil, they both played well last week.

Barnes?
Because Fowler is spelled Rickie. :alien:

As well as the live streaming, I am assuming people are aware of the Masters app for your phone as well

Definitely available on Android as I have it installed but I have no doubt there will be an iPhone version as well

Absolutely! I'll be taking advantage of my unlimited data plan later this week, for sure.

Mine is is, I usually suck at these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back