Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

Happy to hear you got some good news. I have not stopped thinking about your daughter and your family since you shared.
I will continue to do so. Best wishes!

You're bearing up better than I would. Children in distress just get to us. All the best and positive thoughts.

Danny this rips my heart out. You have a beautiful little girl. I am in a men's group of about 400 men at church and I just added your daughter to our prayer list so you've got 400 dudes praying hard for her. God can do mighty things and I pray he lays his healing hand on your daughter and that he gives your family strength during this hard time. I can't imagine what I would be feeling if this were my own daughter. I will be thinking of you bro

Danny, I'm glad that they were able to find out what the issue is, and I'm really glad the tumor isn't cancerous. I know you guys are still in for quite a fight, though. We'll keep thinking of you guys. Stay strong!

Danny this rips my heart out. You have a beautiful little girl. I am in a men's group of about 400 men at church and I just added your daughter to our prayer list so you've got 400 dudes praying hard for her. God can do mighty things and I pray he lays his healing hand on your daughter and that he gives your family strength during this hard time. I can't imagine what I would be feeling if this were my own daughter. I will be thinking of you bro

Doing the same in a similar situation here. Will be praying for the medical team too
steve

prayers, positive thoughts and blessings for your daughter. Medical professionals quite often can achieve positive results, All the best.

Thanks for the update Danny. Continued thoughts and well wished headed your way for your precious little girl.

I'll echo the others, thanks so much for the update and I'll be continuing to send good vibes your way. I don't even know what I'd do if it was one of my kids. I really don't. Fingers crossed for the best possible outcome.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Thank you for updating us. I've had your family in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to do so. She's such a happy and beautiful little girl. I can't imagine how scary this ordeal is for you and your family.

Thanks guys. There's been a lot of people asking me to keep them updated, which I really appreciate. So I will do so. I'm an open book and have no problem sharing with my THP family.

I've discussed privately with some exactly what is going on. Some have probably figured it out from the pic I posted before, but my daughter has a brain tumor buried deep in her brain. We just got the info on exactly what type of tumor it is. It is a pilocytic astrocytoma, grade 1. As far as types go, this is about as good of news as we could get. It's real low grade and not cancerous.

There are still big hurdles do to the size (~1 inch) and location. Surgery looks to be a definite, which won't be simple and will be completely terrifying (will find out for sure Thursday). However, we're happy about the news today and will continue to move forward.

Thank you for your continued support!

Thanks guys. There's been a lot of people asking me to keep them updated, which I really appreciate. So I will do so. I'm an open book and have no problem sharing with my THP family.

I've discussed privately with some exactly what is going on. Some have probably figured it out from the pic I posted before, but my daughter has a brain tumor buried deep in her brain. We just got the info on exactly what type of tumor it is. It is a pilocytic astrocytoma, grade 1. As far as types go, this is about as good of news as we could get. It's real low grade and not cancerous.

There are still big hurdles do to the size (~1 inch) and location. Surgery looks to be a definite, which won't be simple and will be completely terrifying (will find out for sure Thursday). However, we're happy about the news today and will continue to move forward.

Best of luck to you all. That's certainly a scary thing. Good to hear that it's non cancerous. You guys are certainly in our daily thoughts and prayers.

Danny, thanks for the update and still have you and your family in my prayers. Glad that things aren't as bad as they could be, but my heart still breaks for what you're having to go through.

Man buddy my heart is breaking for you. Cannot even fathom what you guys are going through but very glad it's not the cancerous kind. Hoping for the best man.

Happy to hear that the tumor is non cancerous!! Will continue to pray as I know that y'all still have a lot to deal with going forward.

As good as can be hoped for my man. It's a long road but one you guys will get through and in 10-15 years down the line will look back on it and think about how strong your little girl is and what a wonderful little woman she has grown into.

All my thoughts and wishes headed your daughters' way. Keep strong and glad to hear it's not cancerous.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

As good as can be hoped for my man. It's a long road but one you guys will get through and in 10-15 years down the line will look back on it and think about how strong your little girl is and what a wonderful little woman she has grown into.

That's the plan bud. She'll pull through and this will be a life changer for all of us. Really changes how you look at things, and will hopefully make us all stronger/better people in the end.

Thanks for the update Danny. There is not a day that goes by that you guys are not in my thoughts.

That's the plan bud. She'll pull through and this will be a life changer for all of us. Really changes how you look at things, and will hopefully make us all stronger/better people in the end.

Absolutely. It will bring you all closer together. Hell I literally think about you guys all the time and if something is bugging me I just let it go because there really are bigger problems in this world. I am so proud of you guys the way you are handling this and tackling it head on. Your little girl is beautiful.

Thanks for the update. Continued prayers your way

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Happy to hear you got some good news and can ease your fears a little. It's still a long road, but prayers and thoughts will continue until this is behind you and your little girl kicks this in the arse like it deserves.

Stay positive and THP is here for you.

My heart goes out to you guys. Trying times for sure, but I have faith things will work out well for you guys. You're in my thoughts. Stay strong and know we're all here for you.

Hang in there man, it is a huge speed bump for you, her and your family, but in the end I know it will make you all stronger, my family will continue to keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for the update Danny. I'm praying hard for your little girl and I looking forward to some more positive news!

Will continue to pray for you and your little one. So happy to hear its non-cancerous!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very glad you got some relief. My thoughts and prayers with your little girl, you, and your family. When she is all grown up and married she will still be your little girl. Really hope nothing but good news is all you will hear from now on. A long road ahead but may it all be positive.

Back