What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my kusala white shaft installed in my 3w. I love that my local shop has stopped charging me for club work! Cost was the price of the grip they put on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Picked up 2 Dozen of last years Srixon Z Star XV Tour Yellow and 3 Ping Pingman putter grips

A lesson to try and fix my biggest problem in golf. Putting!

These bad boys arrived today, hope they loosen up a bit, just feel a slight pinch on my little toes currently but look great

Puma_zps6d23bdf2.jpg

Puma1_zpse5e45a97.jpg

Received a UST Elements Chrome 75 for use in my i25 driver. Also have a couple of Ping adapters to use for shafts on the i25 FWs.

I went to my local Sports Authority and picked up this lil beauty. She felt great in my hands and rolled the ball very well.

taylormade putter.jpg

Pair of Izod and a pair of PGA Tour golf shorts.

Also pelz' scoring bible.

Last edited:
Bought my lady her first pair of golf shoes, brand new pair of Adidas AdiZero Tour's in white/passionfruit for a whopping $31 after I used my eBay bucks for the past quarter.

Pair of Nike Solar Sleeves.

Anyone used these? Thoughts?

hope they loosen up a bit

Great shoes!!

I think because they're leather there will be some give as they get worn (I haven't actually worn mine yet, just keep looking at them thinking they're too smart to wear!)

Bought my lady her first pair of golf shoes, brand new pair of Adidas AdiZero Tour's in white/passionfruit for a whopping $31 after I used my eBay bucks for the past quarter.

I'd buy those if they came in mens sizes (and if they changed the name of the colour!)

I'm two days late posting… Just bought the ladies Odyssey Divine putter at Dick's on Sunday. And I've been "garage putting" ever since… can't wait to get it on the green! :)

I'm two days late posting… Just bought the ladies Odyssey Divine putter at Dick's on Sunday. And I've been "garage putting" ever since… can't wait to get it on the green! :)

Should be getting close to being able to get out right?

Should be getting close to being able to get out right?

Yes, Sir! :) We've been out four times in the past few weeks to play "freeze your a$$ off" golf. But I truly can't wait for the warmer, more comfortable weather to arrive for better playing conditions. It's supposed to be in the low 70s this weekend (if the weathermen are right this week! LOL). :)

Found Callaway Hex Chrome + at Academy clearance priced for $17.99 a dozen...I bought the last 3 boxes that store had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found Callaway Hex Chrome + at Academy clearance priced for $17.99 a dozen...I bought the last 3 boxes that store had

Wow that's a crazy price. Well done

Pick up these two last weekend.
ezu9u5ad.jpg
zuveqegy.jpg
u8evyhe7.jpg
evedaryb.jpg
y3abe6yb.jpg
ere2enag.jpg
tu6epevu.jpg

Golf Pride Tour Classic grip from SeeMore

Damn you Tim.....haha. I had those in my hands today before I bought my Taylormade putter. I have a few more Hex Black golf balls still. I went up the street to a local course to their putting green and rolled a few putts. I have found heaven in Taylormade putters.

Wow that's a crazy price. Well done

I have to drive by another Academy tomorrow, if they have any I'm buying all theirs too!!

Can't pass that price up!

Nice dude! I love the C Kua iron shafts, so so so good.

Cleveland and Miyazaki is such an awesome combo. Can't wait to try the matrix shaft offerings too! Off topic, put more money on the driving range card...

Bucket of balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back