What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks post made me think:

Do we bring our own shoes for the MC? If so, I need to snag a pair of old school croc-patterns and hold them until July. White on white, Son.

I was a little bummed about the Del Mars I bought. They are comfortable but after wearing them for 1 round, the green trim along the outside is already peeling off.

same issue I had with mine

Not going to wear them until July, but I got these last night. Morgan Cup shoes for $60.

Callaway-Golf-Del-Mar-Golf-Shoes_WW_550.jpeg

what happened to the team THP shoes?? lol
nice pickup

Hawks post made me think:

Do we bring our own shoes for the MC? If so, I need to snag a pair of old school croc-patterns and hold them until July. White on white, Son.

You'll probably get shoes since your sponsor sells them.

what happened to the team THP shoes?? lol
nice pickup

Man, I wanted to, but there's no comfort comparison for me. These are shoes I can wear for four days on my feet without any issues.

Anyone know about new Footjoy belt buckles coming out?

Also, has anyone seen Dialdclothing before? Seen them on instagram and online look pretty fresh.

You'll probably get shoes since your sponsor sells them.

That's a good point.

Callaway really needs to bring back the croc-pattern shoes. We can call them the Clive75. Boom!

Hawk showing his old boring ways hehe

I thought the closer was working on those?

I know it lol. Same exact pair worn in 2012. I'd wear the ones I have now, but they are gray and I want a little pizzazz! Had to buy them now at that price. I'd be bummed if I missed out at $60.

That's a good point.

Callaway really needs to bring back the croc-pattern shoes. We can call them the Clive75. Boom!

They would sell like wildfire!

You're welcome to wear kick ass lime puma's with me. :alien:

Got a pic? May have to wait til I see what color clothing we end up with too.

Hawk showing his old boring ways hehe

I thought the closer was working on those?

I had us a deal, a few people mentioned it wasnt a good time and I think that sale was one that ended quick

I had us a deal, a few people mentioned it wasnt a good time and I think that sale was one that ended quick

Whoa! I was never told of such deal.

I'll be rocking these....soon:

tech-biofusion-spikeless-mesh.jpg

Quoting for Ricky because he was AWARE

March 19th in this thread

You never said you had a deal and were waiting on us. I would have been in.

My Mission Belt and buckles arrived today. I like them just as much as the Nexbelt if not more. Came with a 10% off coupon and I am probably going to buy a gray belt also.

7erupeju.jpg

Great looking belt and buckles, Ricky.

My Mission Belt and buckles arrived today. I like them just as much as the Nexbelt if not more. Came with a 10% off coupon and I am probably going to buy a gray belt also.

7erupeju.jpg

I like it I went with the black in the style of your white belt.

I need to pull the damn trigger on some Puma shorts already, black and grey.

Its legit a need at this point.

Do Nike Solar Sleeves count? Got some white ones this past week. Hope they are comfortable. I need more sun protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back