What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the awesome new sticks

Nice purchase Smooth

Headcover for my seemore, couple grips and a grip kit to practice doing my own.

Headcover for my seemore, couple grips and a grip kit to practice doing my own.

You'll wonder why you waited so long. Its easy, and MAN does it save some bank in the long run.

image upload no registration

Picked up 2 of these bags today while shopping local golf stores in Myrtle Beach. Had them in clearance for $170! One for me, one for a buddy. Already got mine loaded up for tomorrow's round.

Dude that's a STEAL!!! So jealous

they had others also(no more Callaways), 40% off lowest price on bag, then 25% off of that price. They have a sweet Bridgestone US Open staff bag from last year that was calling my name also.

I feel like you stole from them and they didn't know it. That's a ridiculous deal Vegan

$170 for that bag? Wowza.

image upload no registration

Picked up 2 of these bags today while shopping local golf stores in Myrtle Beach. Had them in clearance for $170! One for me, one for a buddy. Already got mine loaded up for tomorrow's round.

Wow. I would take that off your hands easily haha

Almost stole a midsize Titleist staff for $117, but they noticed there wasn't a clearance sticker on it lol.

My local golf store owner has always been a good friend and is always asking me to join he and his buddies for a round or two. Well, I finally decided to order my Callaway Staff bag today and he gave me one heck of a deal! I'm getting it embroidered, so I can't wait to get this bad boy!

voice caddie SC100! plus a glove to get the shipping discount.

Re gripped the last 2 clubs and got a stiff arm for my travel bag

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

New superstroke 2.0 and little pocket size groove brushes that dev turned me on to.

Me too. Couldn't help myself. What color did you go with?

Well, you are now one unit closer to your dream.

Good purchase, dude. I'm weak as well.

Have you gotten tracking info yet? I haven't gotten anything for mine.

Have you gotten tracking info yet? I haven't gotten anything for mine.

I was going to cave and buy one today and they are sold out. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back