The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it was amazing. My buddy sells them in saint Louis and he was up in KC for an event. Truly incredible

Donne I got plenty of room to see if u can improve on the 49 hours! . That looks awesome, having put 1 together before it takes a lot of hard work and patience

I'm a smudge jealous

400 horses you cannot even hear. A giant touch screen for the dashboard that controls everything. Sunroof wireless Internet lights suspension ride height all at the touch of your fingers... And only a cool 110k

400 horses you cannot even hear. A giant touch screen for the dashboard that controls everything. Sunroof wireless Internet lights suspension ride height all at the touch of your fingers... And only a cool 110k

Buy 2, give me one, keep one for yourself.

That's cheap spread out like a mortgage

What an insane weekend. Mind bottling.

Lots of family, lots of surprises, lots of smiles.

hahah I would in a heartbeat if it was even remotely sensible. It is a really freaking sweet car

Teeing it up just after lunch today with Ole Gray, Lefty78 & hopefully KellyBo. Great company and with some awesome golfers. Weather is supposed to be perfect. Life is good!

#TheKing is this week!

That's a huge HHJJ. Any nerves MT?

That's a huge HHJJ. Any nerves MT?

There's always a few nerves whenever I tee it up at an event, but I think Sunday singles has me more anxious than anything. My game is ready, now we just need to see how it holds up under pressure!

I had some really good team practice at the LC Invitational when Barberakb and I battled with #Cookie and Shakey. The alternate shot format on the back was really competitive and a lot of fun and I'm expecting that same type of competition at #TheKing.

Getting back to golf down in beautiful Miami. What could be better?

Love it when my support scientist comes in with great news. We've been struggling with this procedure for a couple of weeks now. Glad that that new kit worked out for us.

#TheKing is this week!
This is my HHJJ for the week as well. I seriously can't wait for the surprises that await you guys. And the golf should be fun to follow as well. Good luck Josh...you're going to rock.

#TheKing is this week!

I was coming in here to say this exact thing. STOKED beyond belief, packing begins today!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

An American won the Boston Marathon, that is awesome.

Donne, that's a hell of a playset. Those things are a grand PIA to put together. Ours isn't quite on the scale of that one and it was a huge undertaking. Kudos dude. If your kids are like mine, they'll use it all the time. The neighborhood kids always come over too, which the kiddos love.

Donne, that is effing incredible! HOLY CRAP!!!!

Thanks guys

Donne I got plenty of room to see if u can improve on the 49 hours! . That looks awesome, having put 1 together before it takes a lot of hard work and
patience

I told the wife that this weekend had sealed the fact that we were not allowed to move until the kids were old enough not to want a play set like that. It ain't being moved, and I'm not doing that again.

For the record, it took 49 hours to build, but a mere 30 minutes to have the first kid fall off a swing (while getting off the glider thing).

hahah I would in a heartbeat if it was even remotely sensible. It is a really freaking sweet car

Hopefully Musk makes good on his promise of the Model E in 2017, a sub 50K version.

Got offered a new job. After 5 years of 60+ hour weeks just couldn't take it any more and was tired of sales.
In a little less than a month I will be switching to an 8am-5pm job in the phone and server installation business again.
Now maybe I can really play some golf this summer! WOOOT!!!!

Got offered a new job. After 5 years of 60+ hour weeks just couldn't take it any more and was tired of sales.
In a little less than a month I will be switching to an 8am-5pm job in the phone and server installation business again.
Now maybe I can really play some golf this summer! WOOOT!!!!

congrats on the new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back