The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping KellyBo and I can make this ! We are moving again soon so we shall see ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious to see how many spots will be available for this event. Last year it was 40 but this year there's 8 reserved for the invitational winners. I think 32 is too low based on the interest in this thread. Considering its the weekend, 64 open spots and shotgun start is unlikely. I'm gonna guess 44 open spots and 52 total. What y'all think?
#THPtakeover #BearTrap

Curious to see how many spots will be available for this event. Last year it was 40 but this year there's 8 reserved for the invitational winners. I think 32 is too low based on the interest in this thread. Considering its the weekend, 64 open spots and shotgun start is unlikely. I'm gonna guess 44 open spots and 52 total. What y'all think?
#THPtakeover #BearTrap

I'm thinking we better have fast internet

Easily a 2 second sell out. Probably quicker than that. But DEFINITELY gonna do my best to get in.

Oh yeah forgot a bunch of the details haven't been released.

2 seconds may be too high lol

All I know is that sign up day has become a "work from home" day. Not letting any work network traffic interfere with my submission. Wife have the green light already so I'm on standby waiting for more info.

You guys are scaring me. I need to win in Indy or Ocean City to guarantee an entry into this. I would be crushed if I fat fingered my entry and missed out on this. It's going to be a spectacular culmination to the THP/Bridgestone Series.

You guys are scaring me. I need to win in Indy or Ocean City to guarantee an entry into this. I would be crushed if I fat fingered my entry and missed out on this. It's going to be a spectacular culmination to the THP/Bridgestone Series.

Let's do it partner!!!!!

A gratuitous "I've been thinking about this one and can't wait for signups to be announced" bump...

A gratuitous "I've been thinking about this one and can't wait for signups to be announced" bump...

yeah Ive been scouring the web for flights in case I make the cut. Will easily be the nicest golf resort Ive ever been to thats for sure

Blurry picture. The most limited design yet. Every participant will receive one.

te4yzaru.jpg

Love the look of those hats

yeah Ive been scouring the web for flights in case I make the cut. Will easily be the nicest golf resort Ive ever been to thats for sure

You mean the party planner doesn't get an "auto-invite"....hehe

I REALLY want to go to this one, I am sure it will sell out within seconds though

Absolutely love that logo. Gosh, this needs to happen. Needs, not wants.

Love the look of the hat, I would love one of those.

There's too many choices ahhhh!!! So many great events so little vacay time!

Love the look of the hat

That hat is just awesome. To the lucky few that will get one, I'm jealous.

That hat is just awesome. To the lucky few that will get one, I'm jealous.

Sounds like you are banking on not getting in....#weak

Sounds like you are banking on not getting in....#weak

Eh. It's not that. Already have a lot on my plate but if things go like I hope at work I can make this work. Time will tell though.

Nice.

I would love to go down there and play. Looks like a fantastic venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back