OGIO Contest Day 1

I've got a Ping Hoofer and a Sun Mountain Mini... neither are great

id love to have a Sun Mountain Four 5 or MPB...i think i want a cart bag next though

id love to have a Sun Mountain Four 5 or MPB...i think i want a cart bag next though

they make nice bags but the mini version sucks

I want an ogio because they have a zipperless ball cover thing

I think the Edge is their nicest bag and that has nothing to do with this contest.

hollywoodjack has been eliminated.

Cart bags work best for me. We always ride in a cart or at least use our push carts (we never ever carry). Stand bags have an issue on both. We did take just one stand bag to the range yesterday though.

hey... all work julie, all work!

Yep, uh huh -
"Here's what I learned.
1. Paula Creamer is hot
2. Paula Creamer is nice
3. Paula Creamer is hot!"

Did I remember that post right? :angel:

I was so impressed with everything I saw at the OGIO booth at the PGA show. They make a serious bag.

yeah... they were really friendly people. they also make nice bags... I'd love to see a customization program. I want a white/green bag...

The ball pocket is hinged instead of a zipper. Its great. We reviewed it on the main page. Both the edge and the cougar.

Cart bags work best for me. We always ride in a cart or at least use our push carts (we never ever carry). Stand bags have an issue on both. We did take just one stand bag to the range yesterday though.

A lot depends on the bag & or the push cart. I have had cart bags that always wanted to rotate on a push cart & have had stand bags that worked perfectly on them.

dynarider has been eliminated.

The ball pocket is hinged instead of a zipper. Its great. We reviewed it on the main page. Both the edge and the cougar.

I love a cougar... oh wait, are we talking about golf bags?

The strangest part was Smalls had nothing to do with it,haha:beat-up:

That's right. MO never gets my support because if he wins, I at least get to see it!

The PGA show was a great time but in all fairness to DD it really was a lot of work. Of course all well worth it and I can't wait to do it bigger and better next year.

Sounds like a neat idea, thanks.

besides the zipperless ball pocket on my Grom, i really like the strap that you use to strap the bag to the cart to keep it from swaying from side to side, and the bungee cord towel holder thing (and the putter well)

Bag

Bag

My Bag Is A Datrek bag all black stand bag it has held up pretty good this will be year 3 one of the club dividers is seprating apart though now, what do you want from an Ebay auction win 75.00

Back