Rocky Patel ITC Salomon's

GenErr

Reaction score
Just got a box in from Cigar Internation's Daily Deal. Had one this afternoon fresh OTT, and it smoked well, after 2 re-lightings. It wanted to "tunnel," but after about an inch it evened out. I like the salomon shaped cigars, and these are no exception - they will only improve with some age in the humidor. :thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Great stuff. I am a big RP fan.

If it's tunneling on you, it can be any number of things:
  • windy conditions where you are smoking
  • excessively high humidity where you're smoking - the wrapper will absorb moisture out of the air at an amazing rate
  • if you smoke it too fast, the binder can often burn a lot faster than the wrapper, slow down, and purge it every once in a while

I like Rocky's stuff pretty well across the board, but did not care at all of the ITC offerings. If you ever get the chance to go meet him, go. He's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, very personable, and very interested in what his customers have to say about his cigars.

Nice pick up. I have recently joined CBA to help me curb my spending. Like Gummi, the ITC's just didn't do much for me compared to some of the other RP's(Vintage lines, Sun Growns & CT's). I too like to try one out of a box OTT, but have found more time than not it is when I have most of my burn issues. I normally try to give them a few weeks of rest first.

CBA= Cigar Buyers Anonymous

CBA....???...and Craig...the humidor...:thumb:

Back