OGIO Contest Day 1

THat is no fun Smalls. You are great on contest night. Without Dent here, we need someone with a slogan after each name is drawn.

I'll see what I can do. lol

Sorry JB! Grilled trumps broiled every time if the temp is above 20! LOL

I'm probably only missing 30 minutes anyway.

I made it just got in from the course!!!

How is this one JB? " Is my name even in that hat?" Let me know if I need to tweak it.

That could work. We love the talking. Great stuff.

"Ogio For the Wifey" Courtesy of JB

Not from me. From OGIO. But I will take the credit.

Not from me. From OGIO. But I will take the credit.
I'm sorry I meant it as you gave inspiration for the slogan!

Getting pumped. Was that Jambalaya any good JB?

it was quite good. GG did not like it though.

I just didn't like the sausage in it. I am not a huge fan of sausage, especially when it's filled with cheese. I know I know I am crazy you don't even have to say it.

No sauce yet; Hubby's pouring as I type. I guess I'm just a fount of bad poetry? (Oh gosh--WSE, probably--it IS fount, not font, right?)

I just didn't like the sausage in it. I am not a huge fan of sausage, especially when it's filled with cheese. I know I know I am crazy you don't even have to say it.

I don't like most sausage because I don't like anisette. The Jenny-O hot turkey sausage is pretty good, though.

Your dislike for cheese is legendary. lol

No sauce yet; Hubby's pouring as I type. I guess I'm just a fount of bad poetry? (Oh gosh--WSE, probably--it IS fount, not font, right?)

I don't like most sausage because I don't like anisette. The Jenny-O hot turkey sausage is pretty good, though.

That is funny you said that Claire, because one of the only sausages I like is the Jenny-O hot turkey sausage. It's great in pasta with tons of veggies.

Welcome to the OGIO Contest. Here is our first elimination of the night.

rcncgolf has been eliminated.

I'm obligated to wish everyone luck. Because that's what you all are going to need because I am winning this bag! Back after dinner!

I'm on the sauce & I'm still in it!

How's that?

Gummi Bear has been eliminated.

GG hates cheese and I'm still in it!

Bummer Gummi! But the rest of us are ever-creeping toward 2%!

Back