Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating on changing out the SLDR S 460 for a Jet Speed 10.5 driver

You know if this wasn't a golf forum you wouldn't want to post things like that...

I am pretty set on my bag right now. My new back up bag on the other hand... Need some fws, hybrids, wedges and a putter. Just kind of a wish list really. Need to sell all my old stuff first.

I'm pretty content with my set up and will be hitting a lot of different stuff over the next couple months to see if there's anything I can upgrade. But I can't keep thinking about J40 hybrids. I love the 4W and it's terrific for me off the deck, so really want to try the hybrids out. I love my current hybos, but wouldn't mind comparing them against the J40.

I'm pretty content with my set up and will be hitting a lot of different stuff over the next couple months to see if there's anything I can upgrade. But I can't keep thinking about J40 hybrids. I love the 4W and it's terrific for me off the deck, so really want to try the hybrids out. I love my current hybos, but wouldn't mind comparing them against the J40.

I love the J40 hybrids.

I took 2 swings with Cookies Pro Combos yesterday. He almost lost them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What are using hoping to accomplish with that move?

I don't really like the sound of the SLDR and though I have not had it long, not hitting it consistent.

I took 2 swings with Cookies Pro Combos yesterday. He almost lost them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha, if you took them then afwcardinal has quite a dilemma on his hands.

I am pondering a set of Apex on CPO, 380 with trade in... still net the shaft I was hoping for though

I am pondering a set of Apex on CPO, 380 with trade in... still net the shaft I was hoping for though

Patience grasshopper. Wait until they meet the specs you want. With the new stuff coming out, you will see them start to show up.

Patience grasshopper. Wait until they meet the specs you want. With the new stuff coming out, you will see them start to show up.

you are probably right, but they currently have a 30 % off promotion going on, I was hoping I could snatcha good one at that price.

when is the apex 2 coming out so I can buy these at a huge discount?

you are probably right, but they currently have a 30 % off promotion going on, I was hoping I could snatcha good one at that price.

CPO has promotions alot, just have to catch it at the right time. Plus, you live in Canada. Isnt it already snowing? Where are you going to be golfing..lol It was 35 here this morning.

I think you will be waiting a while. Apex was originally scheduled to be a 2 year product.

CPO has promotions alot, just have to catch it at the right time. Plus, you live in Canada. Isnt it already snowing? Where are you going to be golfing..lol It was 35 here this morning.

I know! but I always end up buying way to much golf stuff during the winter. I made the mistake of trying Christian's Apex yesterday and I liked it

I think you will be waiting a while. Apex was originally scheduled to be a 2 year product.

I bet you are right, it is so good, I think they can afford to wait a bit before changing that line

30% off got me excited then I noticed they actually raised the prices on Bertha a little. Still, Bertha with whiteboard for $235 shipped isn't too shabby. Just not the deep discount that should be coming in a few months.

30% off got me excited then I noticed they actually raised the prices on Bertha a little. Still, Bertha with whiteboard for $235 shipped isn't too shabby. Just not the deep discount that should be coming in a few months.

I think people assuming that Bertha will be heavily discounted might be disappointed. They sold out most of the inventory, and while pre-owned might be an option, they will be limited in most cases.

Haha, if you took them then afwcardinal has quite a dilemma on his hands.
No dilemma. Just enjoying them. And still surprised by them.

I think people assuming that Bertha will be heavily discounted might be disappointed. They sold out most of the inventory, and while pre-owned might be an option, they will be limited in most cases.

It's all about pre-owned for me. Not just CPO but eBay and THP as well. Someone will be looking to unload one under $150 and I'll be there to get it (maybe). Heck I could have got one a couple weeks ago on CPO for $153ish during a sale.

Good thing is I can be patient right now if needed.

The Bio Cell+ is also on my radar and I may get it before Bertha since they are cheap as well.

Or this could all be a dream!

Just got an email for the Cleveland/Srixon holdiday savings offerings.....

Absolutely drooling at everything in the entire email. Just crazy how good the stuff looks, even the stuff that is from previous seasons.

Just got an email for the Cleveland/Srixon holdiday savings offerings.....

Absolutely drooling at everything in the entire email. Just crazy how good the stuff looks, even the stuff that is from previous seasons.

I got the same one. Good deals on hybrids and the zstars are $30 now. I wonder if a new model is coming?

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiids.

No dilemma. Just enjoying them. And still surprised by them.

It would be a dilemma as you wouldn't owe me a new set of irons. :)

I'm pondering the apex utility 18*. Think it could be a really good club off the tee on holes at 360 or shorter.

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiids.

I cant imagine you hitting a hybrid better than that Bio Cell. You annihilated that thing.

I cant imagine you hitting a hybrid better than that Bio Cell. You annihilated that thing.

Boredom is a dangerous thing with me. I make myself start thinking there is something amiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back