Contest #3 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

First one here we go.

cec16d91e7ec58da319b3b630d07b3b3.jpg

Last edited:
So many excellent entries!
Hard to come up with one great nickname let alone a weeks worth.

Good luck everyone!

First entry!

Last edited:
@lilbilly_THP: She shall be called "Princess Rhiona, Queen of Hearts" for she will crush hearts on & off the course @sdrhiCG @hackersparadise #TheGrandaddy

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Day one. . . .

Man I don't have a creative bone in my body. I need to think this one through.

Day 1 Entry:

Just one question, the time for the next day is it 12 EST? I'm locked and loaded and don't want to jump the gun and 2 in the same day.

Entry #1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry #1

Hey let's not get weak knees here. It's the #dos. We'll put anyone in the corner for those 3 days. It hurts me to say even #MVRhi.

Nice, time to get creative!

Here we go!

Sorry to say that I'm just getting caught up on this thread today after the craziest work day in a few years for me.

Anywho, THP'ers are bringing it early and often with some fantastic names for our sweet Rhi Rhi!

It's very difficult to get mean in this one considering how sweet she is.....but her play in 2013 wrecked some dreams so don't be too soft on this Calfornia sweetheart!!

Keep it up fellas, brings a big ol' smile to my face reading through this thread!

It took a while, but I finally came up with something I thought was acceptable. There are so many awesome entries already.

6a9y4e5e.jpg

Be the ball!!

5556b567759a7b8b759224d7494a729a.jpg

Winner right here

Winner right here

With only 2% of the precincts reporting. Wow that's an early call.

Entry 1

Day 1 Entry:

La Muerte Blanca, aka La Santa Muerta, is the l "Beloved Goddess of Death" in Mexican Folklore. Seems fitting for the #Grandaddy DOS since Rhi's been known to destroy some fools on the golf course.

Last edited:
Entry #1

Entry dos for #TheDos

Back