UST Elements Chrome+

jitzy

Reaction score
Handicap
9.5 GHIN
So after some crazy freaky accident that was in no way any fault of mine I broke my Fubuki ZT60 shaft in my BBA815. Well I ended up getting the Elements shaft since I had been wanting to try it ever since THP did the UST event. I couldn't be happier with this shaft. I got the 5F3 and since it says it launches higher I went down one degree on the driver. The ball flight from the first hole to the last was incredible all day long. I played a course today that I've played may times before and today I played in different spots in the fairway then I ever had. One of the holes it's a dogleg left par 4 that I'm usually anywhere from 160-190 out from the green, well today I ended up putting it over trees that I would of never gone for and left myself 122 to the green center. The control on this shaft was also spectacular, I was a little nervous because it says it's a mid spin and I was scared of loosing accuracy with it but I think I was even more accurate today. My buddy who I played with was amazed at how well I was hitting with it and couldn't get over how nice the ball flight was all day.

Good thing you broke the Fubuki! Sounds like you got a winner.

Joe, that was a moment of Genius breaking that shaft during the Bridgestone......but honey I broke my driver shaft, now I HAVE to get a new one. You should have parlayed that into a new GBB Driver under the new shaft.

I may have to try this myself, honey all my iron heads came flying off at the same time and Callaway has the new APEX coming out soon....

I enjoyed the chrome shaft in the d200. Happy for you joe that you found a replacement that works for you

love hearing this joe! keep blasting away!!!

I actually play the elements chrome + in my XR and I love it. It set I'm my closet for 2 months before a light bulb went off in my head to try it lol

I remember a pretty fantastic homepage review of the Elements Chrome shaft. It has always intrigued me.

So after some crazy freaky accident that was in no way any fault of mine I broke my Fubuki ZT60 shaft in my BBA815. Well I ended up getting the Elements shaft since I had been wanting to try it ever since THP did the UST event. I couldn't be happier with this shaft. I got the 5F3 and since it says it launches higher I went down one degree on the driver. The ball flight from the first hole to the last was incredible all day long. I played a course today that I've played may times before and today I played in different spots in the fairway then I ever had. One of the holes it's a dogleg left par 4 that I'm usually anywhere from 160-190 out from the green, well today I ended up putting it over trees that I would of never gone for and left myself 122 to the green center. The control on this shaft was also spectacular, I was a little nervous because it says it's a mid spin and I was scared of loosing accuracy with it but I think I was even more accurate today. My buddy who I played with was amazed at how well I was hitting with it and couldn't get over how nice the ball flight was all day.

Thats awesome! glad you found something so quickly and by the sounds of it works well! Still can't believe how tough mickey's head was though, he broke your shaft and didn't even blink an eye. :alien:

Glad to hear this shaft is working so well for you. Now stay the heck away from the markers!

Can anyone recommend which flex for someone around 92mph with driver with the Elements Chrome plus ?
5F3 or 5F4 ?

As someone who needs launch this shaft intrigues me

Can anyone recommend which flex for someone around 92mph with driver with the Elements Chrome plus ?
5F3 or 5F4 ?

https://www.ustmamiya.com/shaft-fitting/swing-fit/

the swingfit app puts in in a 5F3, that said, if you have an aggressive transition @92 you could rock the F4. One of my golf buddies is 55yo, coming off of shoulder surgery, and he rocks a 5F3 in the red proforce v2 and loves it!

5F3 or 5F4 ?

I would go with stiff unless you hit a regular shaft really straight.

Looks like the Chrome plus is a Chrome with a slightly softer tip and slightly more spin. I’ve heard the same about the Ping Tour shaft which is made by UST.

So Would the Chrome Plus and Ping Tour be very similar then ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5F3, IMO.

Since it lighter with more toque than I usually play I went with the 5F4. Lately I’ve been trying stiff flex shafts (also doing SuperSpeed Golf) so I think I can handle it. Question is what head do I put it in.

Going for a driver fitting Friday and Think I’ll wait until I see what happens there.

Back