2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

My wife and I are liking the idea if Kobe a lot!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

FYI thanks to GolferGal doing some upfront work she didnt know about exactly(all the work THP is giving them). The SPA has agreed to give a 10% discount to any extra services we add. Troyefl and myself are surprising the girls with a few extra things. If you let them know you are with THP they will give the discount.

FYI thanks to GolferGal doing some upfront work she didnt know about exactly(all the work THP is giving them). The SPA has agreed to give a 10% discount to any extra services we add. Troyefl and myself are surprising the girls with a few extra things. If you let them know you are with THP they will give the discount.

What if we already scheduled...?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I would just call tomorrow. They have been beyond helpful. First Class Service so far. I think pretty much everyone has scheduled.

As long as you haven't paid yet (they told us to charge it to the room*) I can't see it being a problem.

*I'm not going to do this as the room is covered as part of the package. Instead I'm going to give my wife enough money to cover the spa treatment and a nice tip.

I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks!

Quote from my wife: "Do we have to have a name for our team? Because I think we should be 'The Losers'."

Quote from my wife: "Do we have to have a name for our team? Because I think we should be 'The Losers'."

I knew I loved her when I met her in Hilton Head. That is awesome

All of this negativity? Are JB/GolferGal and Fupresti/Mrs. Fupresti the only ones coming to win this thing?

I have a secret weapon to make her focus when it counts. Right before we start playing, I am going to tell her "The winner gets a full set of Disney Vera Bradley stuff." She will turn into Brad Faxon.

That is just our distraction. #Inittowinit

I promised my wife that we would finish no lower than 21st place and I will do everything in my ability to make it happen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

All of this negativity? Are JB/GolferGal and Fupresti/Mrs. Fupresti the only ones coming to win this thing?

not negative just know where my game stands at the moment, it is very likely that my wife putts better than I do

Not flying down there not to win that's for damn sure.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Thought you were going for the swag and food?

That is true. Rumor has it, you are flying down to see coers in a dress. Assuming I can pull off the victory that is.

Thought you were going for the swag and food?

Umm no

That is true. Rumor has it, you are flying down to see coers in a dress. Assuming I can pull off the victory that is.

Very true...we will have to figure out if it's a Saturday or Sunday bet cause if it's Sunday I suppose the dress will have to wait til indy or the Morgan cup.

Hey lets forget about that dress guys and just enjoy our time and play some great golf with our loved ones and fellow THPer's.

Hey lets forget about that dress guys and just enjoy our time and play some great golf with our loved ones and fellow THPer's.

People call me a multi tasker...I can do all of that at the same time.

Mike oh Mike what are we going to do with you. I still think you just want to see me in a dress. Man I am going to make my first THP event one hell of a time and I will never forget about it.
People call me a multi tasker...I can do all of that at the same time.

Sounds like a losing mentality.

Well duh LOL you really think a guy that putted 42 times tonight and shot a 96 is going to beat JB. Maybe if I wear a skirt and play from the ladies tee's I could have a slight chance.
Sounds like a losing mentality.

Well duh LOL you really think a guy that putted 42 times tonight and shot a 96 is going to beat JB. Maybe if I wear a skirt and play from the ladies tee's I could have a slight chance.

Well, you played at 7k yards.

At least you are confident in your game...

Back