Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Winn

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • I dont know it came on the putter

Votes: 18 7.2%

• Total voters
Lamkin Pistol Putter grip for me. I have tried to like the Super Stroke grips, but it just doesnt feel right. "Ive got these tiny hands" lol

SuperStroke Ultraslim 1.0 for me.

Ping Man Blackout here. I have used the SuperStroke in the past but keep coming back to old faithful.

Definitely firmly in the Superstroke family. Just works

Love the Superstroke. I was in the garage the other night fiddling with some clubs and took out an older putter with an Iomic midsize grip - it felt so tiny compared to the Superstroke.

I stocked up on Lamkin paddle grips during a sale, thank goodness I like them a lot because I have a lot to go through haha

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I had a Ping on my 2ball until it needed to be replaced. I put a SuperStroke 3.0 on it and on my GoLo as well.

Still use an old Scotty Cameron baby T. Been on the putter for 6 years.

SuperStroke 2.0- Just the perfect fit for me.

Odyssey branded SS 3.0.

Scottie Pistolero, I believe Golf Pride makes them.

SuperStroke 3.0 here

I have been playing a SuperStroke on all of my putters for about 4-5 years now.

Winn Midsize Pistol PolyChord

Been rolling SuperStroke for more than a year - really like the 2.0 and 3.0.

Pure on my SeeMore and SS 2.0 on my Odyeseys

SuperStroke Flatso 2.0

My gamer and two back ups have Lamkin iLine, the other twenty or so have a mix of Super Stroke 2.0 and Winn X Pro 1.18.

Superstroke 1.0 Ultraslim. I really like the consistent grip diameter and feel from top to bottom.

I used to roll the Winn Jumbo Lite Putter Grip on everything putter but bumped on up to the Winn Pro X 1.6 Oversize Golf Putter Grip to tame beast that is the Cure RX2. Love Winn putter grips.

I used to be a Winn user....now it's Super Stroke all the way !

Garsen on every one of my putters but one. I have the stock grip on my #7 STILL. I don't use it much, so I have never bothered to change it.

Mid slim 2.0 SuperStroke on my odyssey putter i game.

Interested in trying the Lamkin Deep Etched grip on my Windy City. Wish it came in red.

Went to the SS website and did their online fitting recommendation. They suggested the Flatso 3.0, but I hate the feel of that grip.

Superstroke 5.0 for me.

Back