Halloween Costumes.... Are you dressing up this year?

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
As usual, I have been invited to a Halloween Costume party. So I'm looking at costumes and thought about how many of you will be dressing up. Terra (girlfriend) and I will be doing a couples costume. We have narrowed it down to these two...

Jack Skeleton and Bride...

c31cff6434783dc286f0b1bfcb610cfb.jpg

Riddler and Poison Ivy...

22e0c2cceca1f1ef8b0df2baa664328c.jpg

b946ee5617b2eb51108efe26c041493f.jpg

Last edited:
Have no idea who Terra is

but I'm either going as a cardinal/priest . Or a Lego man

Poison Ivy is hot, but don't know how I feel about the Riddler. Should go as Mr. Freeze lol

Have no idea who Terra is

but I'm either going as a cardinal/priest . Or a Lego man

I could post pics of Terra in her costume... Or Pm them to you...

Nope.....shuffling kids back and forth from parties.

I rarely dress up unless I have a really good idea.

My two favorites have been Michael Phelps (2008) and Beaker.

Wonder who'll be going as a troll........

Riddler/poison ivy. You really want to wear that head piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Lifeguards with my buddies on Friday.
And I am dressing up w the GF for Sat night. Not sure what yet.

I'm going as Fupresti.

Nope. Because I am a grown up and Halloween is stupid.

I'm going as Fupresti.

If you have to embrace this stupid holiday I will approve this as a costume choice.

That would be a big fat NO.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

A group of us at work are dressing up as the cast from Anchorman. I'm going to be "Brick" not sure how I'm going to pull this one off.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Amanda and I are hosting a halloween party. I really want to go as Maverick but I'm not spending $70 on a flight jump suit lol.

I'll be settling for Peter Le Fleur from Dodgeball.

I'm being Walter White and my wife is going to pull off Jesse

Kids are going to be Woody and Buzz so the wife and I will probably try to stick with the Toy Story theme. She'll probably be Jesse, I'm sure I'll get stuck being the horse or something.

don't have a military surplus store nearby? i've found them for $30-40 several times.
The one that was near me closed down a few years ago unfortunately. They had one but it didn't fit!

Amanda and I are hosting a halloween party. I really want to go as Maverick but I'm not spending $70 on a flight jump suit lol.

I'll be settling for Peter Le Fleur from Dodgeball.
Ebay for flight suits

Ebay for flight suits
Actually searched the bay last night and found several that were in the $30-$40 range thanks for the tip!

may have to recreate one of my best , back in the college days I was gene simmons from kiss, now I have to find a wig.....lol

I'm not this year, but that will undoubtedly change as Lotte gets older and I'm cool with it, Halloween is fun.

Lotte though will be rocking a full Alice costume complete with stuffed Cheshire cat.

I'm not this year, but that will undoubtedly change as Lotte gets older and I'm cool with it, Halloween is fun.

Lotte though will be rocking a full Alice costume complete with stuffed Cheshire cat.

you definitely have to post a pic of Lotte in her costume Jman!!

My best friend is dressing as Raoul Duke, and I'm going to dress as his attorney, Dr. Gonzo. I'm going to advise him to rent a very fast car with no top for the party.

Back