Halloween Costumes.... Are you dressing up this year?

I am actually going to a wedding in a few weeks where costumes are required! I have no idea what I am going to be.

The wife talked me into going as Chewbacca while she's Han Solo. I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but it's gonna be fun.

8b532966605e8c5e5ea8ff7d9676424e.jpg

861ce5fb1b57a2e2b515a142384b4812.jpg

going through old stuff we found my Darth Vader costume...kids want me to be Vader for Halloween, so looks like i'll be the bad guy!

As usual, I have been invited to a Halloween Costume party. So I'm looking at costumes and thought about how many of you will be dressing up. Terra (girlfriend) and I will be doing a couples costume. We have narrowed it down to these two...

Jack Skeleton and Bride...

c31cff6434783dc286f0b1bfcb610cfb.jpg

Riddler and Poison Ivy...

22e0c2cceca1f1ef8b0df2baa664328c.jpg

b946ee5617b2eb51108efe26c041493f.jpg
I've dressed up the last few years. Last year I was a kabuki sumo wrestler. I had one of those inflatable sumo suits so I put that on and threw some white and red face paint on. Scared some of the younger kids (not intentionally) while giving out candy. Previous year I was a cereal killer. Attached quite a few snack sized cereal boxes on an old flannel shirt then took plastic silverware, broke them then strategically stabbed them into the cereal boxes. A little red paint where the cereal boxes were "stabbed," some face paint and I was good to go.
This year will be a little boring. The entire family is dressing up as vampires.

Post via Taptalk

I've wanted to be Mal Reynolds from Firefly for a couple years now, but haven't been able to spend the time to piece it together.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Change of costumes for Terra and I. She decided she liked the Alice in Wonderland costume better so I will be the Mad Hatter. Pics will be posted.

I miss Jersey Nate around this time of the year.

Ebay for flight suits
Thanks for the tip dude. My "Top Gun" suit is being delivered today. Brand new shipped for under $40.

Halloween Costumes.... Are you dressing up this year?

Here is Terra and I in our costumes.

Mad Hatter and Alice

c53cff2046e02e4d6e5c9ce99b065606.jpg

Last edited:
b5bf99b9d0aa626c6ab816dd24db3b65.jpg

Here is Terra and I in our costumes.

Mad Hatter and Alice

c53cff2046e02e4d6e5c9ce99b065606.jpg
I don't see anything different from when i saw you Wednesday...just kidding man. 2 great costumes there.

I went to Spencer's in the mall and grabbed a pack that they had for Yoshi. Inflatable shell for my bad and puppet mask. Already have green shirt and pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't gonna dress up, usually don't, but forgot that I have a house now and kids are gonna be coming to the door. So decided to be a Kinja. Hat/mask/t shirt. Simple enough ?

I always go as a grumpy old man ... no costume required ...

I'm going super simple this year. I'm single and don't feel like making an effort so I'm hanging an old tricycle wheel around my neck and going as the "third wheel"

Same thing I've been wearing for years: My wife got me one of those Spartan costumes from 300, and I wear a set of Under Armour brown long undies, the compression ones, and a pair of Ranger panties with it. A couple years ago I realized I was missing something, so I drew some abs on the shirt portion of the long underwear with a Sharpie.

I didn't invent football, just the college football playoff ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446126160.759413.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't dressed up for Trick or Treating since college. I'm not going to be dressing up this year either. Going to take my two girls around. My youngest is going as Supergirl and my oldest as some cartoon character, Cheshire cat high or something like that.

I thought I was avoiding a costume this year as the wife and kids were supposed to be traveling. They postponed their trip a week so I was volunteered to be the prince charming to my daughters' Cinderella... Pics to come sat, but it will be hilarious.

I'm going as Trump. Got the wig yesterday. A few years ago I got talked into going as Dog the bounty hunter. That was fun.

86Mgzd8.jpg

No dressing-up this year. I generally don't enjoy that part of Halloween. I just enjoy watching my kids trick-or-treat. My wife and I had to run to a costume store to get our 12 year old's costume. She looked at the women's options just for the heck of it and remarked about how all of them have thigh high stockings and short skirts. She said, "They're just making it possible for EVERY woman to dress in a slutty outfit and have an excuse!" I dropped my head and walked away, fully knowing my wife won't be putting on the slutty-suit anytime soon. Sad, sad day.

Back