Halloween Costumes.... Are you dressing up this year?

Office Halloween Party Day

aMastersHalloweenFront_zpstzvulv5y.jpg

aMastersHalloweenBack_zpst6be6pbk.jpg

Ha - I just picked up the coverall for this costume. Going with my nephews tiny golf bag instead of the full size one, since we'll be at a house party.

Ha - I just picked up the coverall for this costume. Going with my nephews tiny golf bag instead of the full size one, since we'll be at a house party.

That is my kiddos bag! Wasn't bringing my real thing but would have looked pretty cool with that Srixon staff bag!

That is my kiddos bag! Wasn't bringing my real thing but would have looked pretty cool with that Srixon staff bag!

I half thought about carrying in the staff bag but I don't want anything to happen to it and that bag is especially large.

Would look great though

Seeing some great costumes so far. Haven't been into Halloween since I was a kid, but I love to see all the fun others have with it.

Props to bullfrog (and Terra) for the Alice in Wonderland costumes; love the Dog the Bounty Hunter costumes, Miller Time... Trump wig should be hilarious; Nate - THAT is my kind of simple costume (being golf-related is a huge plus!).

Somehow my GF talked me into going to an adult party tomorrow night......we are going as MR and MRS Potato head.....she made the costumes....and NO there will be no pics posted....LOL

the things we do for our women :beauty:

I'm going as a white, middle-aged man.

I rarely dress up unless I have a really good idea.

My two favorites have been Michael Phelps (2008) and Beaker.

I couldn't find my nose last night so I wasn't going to do it, but I did anyway.

Meep!

b5552ffde32bf73a367a95e3ee63b49f.jpg

Somehow my GF talked me into going to an adult party tomorrow night......we are going as MR and MRS Potato head.....she made the costumes....and NO there will be no pics posted....LOL

the things we do for our women :beauty:

Pretty please?

No costumes and no candy distribution. The gates to the Duffer compound will be locked and the wife and I will be enjoying the fire pit on the back patio.

I did plan on decorating for Halloween. However, my wife nixed the idea of the festive broken glass on top of the compound walls. :confused2:

I can't believe I'm doing this, but here you go....Mr and Mrs Potato Head

76b7d3971db8c6bbbb3eee682a44eb4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were Mayhem & Flo at tonight's Halloween party at our friends house
d7f7c5573de90adb38974ce4820bf12d.jpg

Going to a big party tonight as....Merlin.

Merlin_zps3ebrwikq.jpg

65da77b41927d8cc60e338cf0f861de4.jpg

Happy Halloween!

I feel the need, the need for speed!

f33eef6a0b0868fc3b928318886c5a63.jpg

I can't believe I'm doing this, but here you go....Mr and Mrs Potato Head

76b7d3971db8c6bbbb3eee682a44eb4e.jpg

Awesome. You guys should be carrying a bag of Lays potato chips.

Costume of the night gets one of these at our house

73de927f932555dd4271639d1a110f36.jpg

Going to a party as as Wolverine this year.
Pretty easy costume. Made the claws out of balsa wood paint stirring sticks & a cheap pair of gloves. Grew out the beard, & shaved it down like his. Used some wicked hair gel. Threw on a wife beater & some jeans & the costume was complete.
3063202d633d7c749b1be773ca322c48.jpg

My Baymax costume didn't arrive in time. So I improvised Marty Mcfly

f63aac14c074e8d918f727e2db39bcca.jpg

Trix, Trix.......Trix are for kids. So is Hallo-weenie.....

I'm not sorry for saying this...Halloween has become more sacred in this country than Christmas.

That is wrong.

Shhhhhh......you're not even suppose to say the C word anymore.

Trix, Trix.......Trix are for kids. So is Hallo-weenie.....

I'm not sorry for saying this...Halloween has become more sacred in this country than Christmas.

That is wrong.
Interesting POV and to put it in this thread and not the banter, where it belongs. Oh, and you're wrong, way wrong.

Meant to post this yesterday, but I was recovering.

#Trump2016

ddfeaa1c25405703737b23eb40a333b5.jpg

Back