Arccos for Android

SHIFTY

Orgasm Donor
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Well finally they are beta testing Arccos for android. They emailed me an application to be part of the beta. Hopefully I get accepted!
Been on the fence with buying this or game golf. I wanted Arccos, but the ios thing made me lean toward GG.
Now I'm back leaning toward arccos, if it comes out in a reasonable amount of time that is. If I get accepted as a beta tester, it will be Arccos.

Here's what they sent me;
Join #TeamArccos as an Android Beta Tester!

Many golfers have reached out over the past year regarding an Android app for Arccos. We've listened and the time is finally here! Over the next few months, we'll be putting the finishing touches on our Android app and couldn't be more excited to launch to the general public.

However, before this initial launch, we will be running an Android Beta Program to collect user feedback aimed at fixing any last-minute issues with the new app. We are reaching out to you specifically because you have shown an interest in Arccos for Android in the past.

How can you join the Arccos Android Beta Program?

We are looking for the following:

• Golfers who have an Android phone running the latest operating system – Lollipop or newer
  • Golfers who will be playing at least twice per week between the months of November and December
  • Golfers who are willing to share their experiences with Arccos by filling out post-round questionnaires and bug reports in order to help us identify any areas of improvements

What's in it for you?

• You will be among the first golfers to use and see the new Android app
  • All active Beta users will receive a free set of Arccos Golf sensors worth $299

Wish I had gotten an email about this, maybe someone can forward it to me? *PLEASE*

Definitely will be getting once it's officially released if not.

Wish I had gotten an email about this, maybe someone can forward it to me? *PLEASE*

Definitely will be getting once it's officially released if not.

pm me your email. I'll forward it to you.

Man this is a pretty cool opportunity. Woulda loved to gotten that email as well.

anyone interested, pm me your email, and I'll send out a mass email at the end of the day. Hopefully some of us get accepted.

Definitely a cool opportunity, I hope a few THPers are picked for the testing. Been waiting to see Arccos get into the Android market.

I emailed everyone who pm'd me. I hope some of us get in the beta. If you do, please elaborate here as I'm really interested, as I'm sure alot of THP'ers are.
Thanks.

About time

I emailed everyone who pm'd me. I hope some of us get in the beta. If you do, please elaborate here as I'm really interested, as I'm sure alot of THP'ers are.
Thanks.

Thanks for doing that. This would be a great reason to get out 2 times each week in the next 2 months!

would love to try this out. but would be lucky to get out twice a month, let alone twice a week.

Well finally they are beta testing Arccos for android. They emailed me an application to be part of the beta. Hopefully I get accepted!
Been on the fence with buying this or game golf. I wanted Arccos, but the ios thing made me lean toward GG.
Now I'm back leaning toward arccos, if it comes out in a reasonable amount of time that is. If I get accepted as a beta tester, it will be Arccos.

Here's what they sent me;
Join #TeamArccos as an Android Beta Tester!

Many golfers have reached out over the past year regarding an Android app for Arccos. We've listened and the time is finally here! Over the next few months, we'll be putting the finishing touches on our Android app and couldn't be more excited to launch to the general public.

However, before this initial launch, we will be running an Android Beta Program to collect user feedback aimed at fixing any last-minute issues with the new app. We are reaching out to you specifically because you have shown an interest in Arccos for Android in the past.

How can you join the Arccos Android Beta Program?

We are looking for the following:

• Golfers who have an Android phone running the latest operating system – Lollipop or newer
  • Golfers who will be playing at least twice per week between the months of November and December
  • Golfers who are willing to share their experiences with Arccos by filling out post-round questionnaires and bug reports in order to help us identify any areas of improvements

What's in it for you?

• You will be among the first golfers to use and see the new Android app
  • All active Beta users will receive a free set of Arccos Golf sensors worth $299
Super cool! Wish the weather here was good enough to play twice a week in that time frame.

lol, they emailed me questioning my geography. I am able to play for about 3 weeks of the 2 months and would do multiple rounds in that 3 weeks as I will be on vacation. But alas I didn't meet the requirements. So good luck to the rest who applied. Hopefully a THPer will be accepted to beta test. Stupid Winter, lol.

lol, they emailed me questioning my geography. I am able to play for about 3 weeks of the 2 months and would do multiple rounds in that 3 weeks as I will be on vacation. But alas I didn't meet the requirements. So good luck to the rest who applied. Hopefully a THPer will be accepted to beta test. Stupid Winter, lol.

Ha...thanks again by the way...got the same email. Told them yes, we are a little nuts in the thin air and as long as no snow on the ground a habitable outside...we play.

I wonder how long the testing turns to market. I am super interested in this. I am actually on the fence of switching to an iphone because of it.

I wonder how long the testing turns to market. I am super interested in this. I am actually on the fence of switching to an iphone because of it.

I'm going to guess it will be a 2 month testing period based on the the questionnaire for testers of playing 2 times each work for the next 2 months. That would align with what I've been told in tweets and seen elsewhere that they expect to roll out the Android version in January 2016.

I got the same email - didn't get a response one way or the other. Maybe I'm still in the running :)

I'm in...looks like November 20th before app available to start. Thanks Shifty

Last edited:
I'm in...looks like November 20th before app available to start. Thanks Shifty
No problem guys. Just keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I'm in. They expect to ship the Beta hardware and software around the middle of the month.

No problem guys. Just keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Absolutely will do dude. Thanks for email! We did have to electronically sign a NDA so I'm not sure how much we can disclose but I will definitely ask and keep you guys updated the best I can. I'm going to hopefully play 36 2 days in a row and knock the testing out in a weekend to make sure I play the amount of rounds they want and anything extra will be sweet.

Cant wait to see the reviews!

Has anyone gotten the lucky email? Nothing here yet

Back