Anyone gaming YES! putters ?

heftylefty

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been looking on EBAY, they look nice and priced right....Just wondering if anyone is currently gaming one and your thoughts ??

I have been looking on EBAY, they look nice and priced right....Just wondering if anyone is currently gaming one and your thoughts ??
I used to game a tracy II for quite awhile. Seemed to put a good roll on the ball. They don't really hold their value well, but few clubs do. Don't hesitate, they are quality putters!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Also a buddy just picked up a center shafted Anser style & putted lights out with it

Had the Athena for awhile and I liked it, solid putter.

I had a Stephanie for a while that I loved. Regret getting rid of it actually.

I have quite a few Yes! putters, I love all of them! I can't tell you exactly what it is about them, but I roll them really well and they look great to me.

Yes Marilyn for me. Used it for a few months. Put a nice roll on the ball and I didn't see anything bad about it.

Nothing has been able to displace my Dawn for more than a couple of putting green sessions.

I won a Tracy in a raffle and it was fine. The only reason why I had to replace it was that I was a face-balanced guy and the Tracy was toe-balanced.

I think they put an awesome roll on the ball. I went to have the lie "flattened" and it messed up the double bend shaft a bit. I still have it and would like to re-shaft it, but don't know that it is worth it.

I currently use a Callie-f. I keep trying to kick it out, but haven't found anything that will do it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used an Ann for the last few years and it rolls well for me.

Yes Marilyn for me. Used it for a few months. Put a nice roll on the ball and I didn't see anything bad about it.

Yes, the Marilyn caught my eye, How bout a new lefty for 40.00 bucks....Think im going to pull the trigger and pick that one up

Still gaming a Tracy II flow neck. Love the roll the C-Groove puts on the ball.

I played a YES! Natalie for 10 years + in a 48" broom version.

Thanks to the USGA it is in the closet and was fortunate to find a Natalie 34" in great condition for the 2015 season. A fantastic putter.

However, after looking at the Cure (especially the new line of Cures) and SeeMore putters here, Natalie will be looking for a new home.

Back