Longaberger Golf Club - Now "The Virtues Golf Club"

vthokies20

Reaction score
Handicap
4.8 GHIN
JB is heartbroken

Good to see they made some improvements. This course is really a beauty

considering who owns it now, it makes sense. going to cause a lot of confusion at first when telling people you're going to go play Virtues.

I had a feeling that this was going to happen. They have owned the course long enough. I always thought they would distance themselves from the Longaberger name.

Great news, now I can go play the course without the wife wanting to get one of those darn baskets. If she asks where I'm playing I just can say "The Virtues". Given the prices for those baskets I often wondered what the golf course fee may be.

How can Schlongincheeseburger get a new name?

While I'm generally not an Arthur Hills fan, Longaberger is still one of my favorites. Maybe it's my Ohio bias but I've always said if that track was in rural New York instead of rural Columbus it would be much more famous than it is. I think it's as gorgeous a piece of property as you'll find for a golf course.

Clearly with the name change I need to get back out there and get some new logo items. :bashful:

While I'm generally not an Arthur Hills fan, Longaberger is still one of my favorites. Maybe it's my Ohio bias but I've always said if that track was in rural New York instead of rural Columbus it would be much more famous than it is. I think it's as gorgeous a piece of property as you'll find for a golf course.
Clearly with the name change I need to get back out there and get some new logo items. :bashful:

I have to agree with you there. I'm sure there are other courses in the middle of nowhere that don't get as much recognition as they should. This is a beautiful course & worth paying anytime, regardless of the name.

Never played here, might have to give it a try sometime...

This going to be like the Sears, I mean Willis Tower in Chicago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like an awesome course...I now have a reason to visit my brother in law in Newark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back