Anyone have the Underarmour Golf Storm2 Jacket?

ShanksaloT

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
13 WHS
Just picked one up at PGA SS since I had a gift certificate which was expiring - I got a full-zip Hunter green and light blue accents Storm 2 with Infrared technology.

I have to say I am blown away with the technology this jacket has - keeps me hot to the point I am sweating haha and it is very lightweight.

Cant wait to try it during a cold/windy round!

Color I got is on the left:

s-l225.jpg

Yup, I have last year's model and absolutely love it. So lightweight yet keeps me warm with just a regular polo underneath.

I don't have one yet but this is one I want to pick up. I want to be able to keep layering to only a couple layers during colder days and this sounds like it will do the job

I don't have one yet but this is one I want to pick up. I want to be able to keep layering to only a couple layers during colder days and this sounds like it will do the job

It's unbelievably warm. So much, in fact, that I really can't wear it when it is over 50 degrees unless there is a cold breeze blowing.

Last years version here as well and it's fantastic. Agreed on how crazy warm it gets you and works great in drizzle also.

It's unbelievably warm. So much, in fact, that I really can't wear it when it is over 50 degrees unless there is a cold breeze blowing.

I would definitely be looking for sub 50 and usually with wind. That 50+ range is usually UA cold gear shift and a 1/4 zip

Just got a storm 2.0 for hunting it has scent control and a spot for the harness to pass threw. I have a storm I guess 1.0 for golf I got last year. UA really makes quality stuff.

I cannot find the Golf Storm 2 listed. Your photo looks different than the images for the regular Storm. We do not have a PGA SS here. How much was it? Thanks!

Back