Amazon Prime Thread

Texasbrons

FXDF FatBobs Rule!!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Mouth!!
Amazon Prime Video

I don't care too much for the interface as it doesn't seem as easy to navigate as Netflix, but maybe it will get easier over time. It also doesn't have near the free content for prime subscribers as Netflix does, but I'm hoping that will change.

That being said, there are some shows that I've enjoyed. I've just watched the first two episodes of Man in the High Castle, which will have the entire series released on 11/20. OUTSTANDING! Can't wait to see the rest.

I also enjoyed Mozart in the Jungle. It will probably be more enjoyable for music lovers and band geeks like me, or a guilty pleasure for others.

Catastrophe is funny too. About an American who gets a British teacher pregnant and decides to do the "right" thing. Off color but funny.

Last but not least on my list, Good Girls Revolt. Only one episode out, but it was outstanding. It's about women in the news magazine industry. One of the characters is Nora Ephron. Looking forward to watching this one.

So what are your thought on AP Video? What are some other AP Video suggestions? Preferably exclusive to AP, but post whatcha got.

This seems out of place in this thread since pretty much EVERY SINGLE other post is about the merchant side of things, but here it is.

I'll also add that I just watched Highston. It's about a kid who talks to celebrities in his mind. They have to actually be alive though, he can't talk to a celebrity who has died. Only one episode, but my wife and I laughed pretty much throughout. Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers and Shaq were cameos in the first episode. I'm thinking this will be very funny and I'm curious to see who else they get to come on the show. I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back