Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats man! That's awesome to have an ace with THPers! Club and distance?

Got my first ACE with the THP group here in Iowa today. So fricken awesome. What a way to do it. We saw it hit and roll in the cup....Everyone was silent for a second and then Hawk was like "It's in the cup!!" We all went crazy of course. So awesome. Just unbelievable. So happy it was with all these guys. :)

Precept Laddie #00 :)

congrats on the ace man!

Got my first ACE with the THP group here in Iowa today. So fricken awesome. What a way to do it. We saw it hit and roll in the cup....Everyone was silent for a second and then Hawk was like "It's in the cup!!" We all went crazy of course. So awesome. Just unbelievable. So happy it was with all these guys. :)

This is how I want my first--with THPers. Fantastic! Happy for ya, man.

Congrats Dhartman!!! That's awesome and to do it in front if THPers is really cool.

congrats! what a way to do it!

Congrats to bull64 and dhartmannn34 on your aces, still waiting here.

Congratulations!! Special anytime, but to do it with THPers would be incredible.

Congrats dhartmann...that is definitely the way I'd want to get my first ace, with THPers!

Congrats DH! That is the way to do it. I've always wondered if there were any aces at the THP gatherings! Awesome is such an understatement

Here's some pics of dhartmann. Hole was one that played harder than it sounds on paper. Only 115 yards, but downhill and the green slopes away from the tee. The only other ball I saw that even stayed on the green actually rolled down the hill and on to the green. dhartmann went last and hit a really high full sand wedge that was going right at the hole. It hit and rolled 10 feet or so and just disappeared. Really just a perfect shot that sounded great, looked great, and obviously ended up great. We promptly freaked out, took a few pics, and then he called his dad to fill him in. Congrats man! I'm really glad that you got your ACE and did it in the company of your THP family.

DSCN3249-L.jpg

DSCN3250-L.jpg

DSCN3251-L.jpg

Here's a pic from after the round with McRock, LeftySean, TexasHacker, Dhartmann, and me.
DSCN3265-L.jpg

Thanks Hawk, awesome stuff!!

Thanks for the pics hawk. How cool is that

18 April 2013, Andalusia Country Club, par 3 16th hole 116 yards. I hit my gap wedge, Srixon 333. The ball landed about 15 inches left and in front of the hole, (up hill of the hole) bounced once and went in. It is engraved in my mind forever. The high flight of the white ball across the cloudless blue sky then against the dark green of grass, one bounce and the ball disappears. I looked at my partners to ask "did that go in?" but they were already celebrating. My first but hopefully not my last. Good luck to each of you - everyone needs to experience the feeling after a hole in one.

18 April 2013, Andalusia Country Club, par 3 16th hole 116 yards. I hit my gap wedge, Srixon 333. The ball landed about 15 inches left and in front of the hole, (up hill of the hole) bounced once and went in. It is engraved in my mind forever. The high flight of the white ball across the cloudless blue sky then against the dark green of grass, one bounce and the ball disappears. I looked at my partners to ask "did that go in?" but they were already celebrating. My first but hopefully not my last. Good luck to each of you - everyone needs to experience the feeling after a hole in one.

That is awesome! Congrats

Congratulations!

Congrats! That's quite an experience.

Congrats griz! I have a feeling when I get my first I won't forget it either.

Congrats griz! I have a feeling when I get my first I won't forget it either.

It's burned into my memory....That's for sure!

Hole in one

Hole in one

Witnessed my first hole in one today. Wish it would have been me but my buddy who has been playing for 20 yrs nailed a wedge on a 120 yd and sunk it. It was his first ever. In the 3 months that I have been back playing I have seen an eagle each month. With the over two coming on par 4s.

Merged with the hole in one thread.

A huge Congratulations, happy for you grizbear!

Par 3
194 yards at Eagle Golf Course in Odessa, FL
4 iron hybrid that hit and released and rolled right in.
Which course? I play out there often.

Got this in the mail the other day from Bridgestone for my ace. It's a huge magnet and then a ball mark repair tool with ball marker that says hole
in one on it. Pretty sweet! :)

hi1_zps5bf36144.jpg

Back