Ashworth Golf Unveils Encinitas Footwear Collection -

Those look comfortable, and remind me of cowboy boots.

Not my style but pretty slick looking for someone with that style.

Always great to have options.

Really like them. Not sure I have enough style to rock em!

Very Nice Classic look

Price is certainly nice for the type of shoe it is. Very interested in comfort and fit. I thought the Cardiff was a reasonably comfy shoe.

Love these! Will have to wait for a nice sale though as I won't drop that kind of money on shoes of any kind.

The white with blue accents are sick!

Nice looking shoe. Not sure what I think of the colors, but these look comfortable.

I really don't wear pants much to play, so not sure I could wear these, but nice looking

Digging the black - would put white shoe laces in it, though

Love the look of these. Might need a new pair of brown golf shoes..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I know I posted earlier that I love these shoes, which I still do, really like the black...

However, that Ashworth shoe bag is sick, I would buy a pair of these shoes just for the bag, crazy I know, but still I like, I like it alot.

Love the Houndstooth detailing.

Last edited:
Do they come with a second pair of shoelaces? I like them but not a huge fan of the blue laces.

They don't fit MY style, but I do still think they are cool looking with the classic look meshing with the modern spikeless tech.

I like these. I can wear to the office & hit the course right after without worrying about changing.

I like these. I can wear to the office & hit the course right after without worrying about changing.

I could see you rocking these buddy, for sure.

I could see you rocking these buddy, for sure.

Ha! Thanks. I would have to explain white wing tips, but feet would be comfortable & ready for the first tee.

Very nice looking, probably not so good with shorts however. Still might have to pick up a pair anyways.

swing your swing

Had someone in store this morning asking about these which we haven't gotten them at stores yet, at least not the one I'm working at. Personally not my style, I prefer more of the sporty look like the adizero or m project. But I could see them being popular with seniors.

yeah the white with the blue, I need those. Great looking shoes.

Asworth is my fave brand for spikeless shoes, comfortable soles.

Well, looks like I'm buying new golf shoes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! I'm assuming these only go with pants?

Back