Amazon Fire $50 Tablets?

TIGolfer1996

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone have a tablet that they like? I ask because I'm really thinking about putting it on the Christmas list to compliment my laptop and phone for light school/journalism work but I've heard they are completely unremarkable other than the price point. I mainly want to know if you can take notes in it whether by stylus or typing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like all 3 of my tablets.
Love teh Surface Pro 3, it is by far the best I have.
Also have an iPad Mini (newest version)
And an Samsung Pro 8.4

The Surface Pro is by far the most productive and easiest to work with.

I like all 3 of my tablets.
Love teh Surface Pro 3, it is by far the best I have.
Also have an iPad Mini (newest version)
And an Samsung Pro 8.4

The Surface Pro is by far the most productive and easiest to work with.

I'm really thinking about asking for one on my Christmas list but I'm unsure of whether I'd use it due to the laptop. I hear Amazon makes good cheap ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every preview I've read said it's a good buy for $50 but don't expect to use it for heavy gaming or anything.

I might get my mom the Fire HD8 (replace old kindle) for $149 which is evidently a great option at that price (if you can stand the Amzn overlay).

I have used various iPad versions extensively, and liked them a good bit (still mess around with one occasionally). My favorite, though, is the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. It's a sizable tablet, but can do everything I have needed/wanted it to, so far, including some word processing and spreadsheet tasks.

Back