JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts? Going to see it? Continuing the Rocky theme, or killing a great franchise?

I'm on the fence. With movies costing so much to attend nowadays, I'm tempted to wait and rent it

Want to go see it, but there are already 3 movies out or coming out in the next few weeks that I have above it. Huge Rocky fan so I will definitely see it, just not sure if it will be in the theater.

I would like to see because I like the story line behind it. I however will most likely wait to rent it

I'm on the fence. With movies costing so much to attend nowadays, I'm tempted to wait and rent it

cue our old man, movies cost a nickel card. It's a legit reason though, it costs way too much to go to the movies nowadays.

I think they're trying to squeeze all the juice out of the Rocky series...I have a friend who's an extra in it. He even said it's a flop.

cue our old man, movies cost a nickel card. It's a legit reason though, it costs way too much to go to the movies nowadays.

First I need a sitter, so that's $75 and I haven't even left the house! Then the tickets and high priced concession, geez! That's two rounds of golf!

• Admin
First I need a sitter, so that's $75 and I haven't even left the house! Then the tickets and high priced concession, geez! That's two rounds of golf!

Whoa. $75? Is that part of the new $15 minimum wage hike?

All I know is the last time Rocky was a trainer, the movie ended with a street fight. Please don't let that happen again.

All I know is the last time Rocky was a trainer, the movie ended with a street fight. Please don't let that happen again.

As bad as that was, I still get the Rocky feeling when he gets back up.

Two kids, for 5 hours. It ends up being out date night.

Not sure that it is either. Seems like Rocky goes hip hop. If it is half as good as Fruitvale Station, it is worth the price of admission IMO.

I think it looks really really solid.

I'd watch it. Can't be worse then most of the terrible stuff out there.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see it. I like the idea.

I saw the trailer yesterday in the theater, looks like a good story, but I'm not sure it will best a must see.

I loved all the Rocky movies, I can't wait to see this one as well!

Commercial for Creed just came on and my wife asks, "Is this based on a true story?"

I then reminded her of Apollo Creed, you know, the black guy from the Rocky movies. She replies,

"The guy from Ghost Busters?"

"Did you just confuse Carl Weathers and Ernie Hudson?"

"You tell people about stuff like this, don't you?"

My daughter makes 50 a night for the neighbots, I think we are in the wrong profession lol.

Back on topic, I want to see it, I have liked Jordan ever since played Vince on Friday night lights

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I am just glad its not a movie about the band creed.

looks like it could be good

Won't waste my time. Anything with Sly is a pass.

I want to see it looks like it has potential.

Back