Status
Not open for further replies.
This did make me laugh too.. Even as a Cardinals fan, but at least we didn't have Nyjer Morgan roaming our outfield

Cheap talent that had a few good moments. But his act got old in Milwaukee to.

This did make me laugh too.. Even as a Cardinals fan, but at least we didn't have Nyjer Morgan roaming our outfield

If your going to act like that, at least be a stud player lol

MLB 2014

Holliday has not been caught yet :D

Mark McGwire?

Plus Tony LaRussa built his résumé on the backs and juiced blood of roiders

#bestfansinbaseball

Mark McGwire?

Plus Tony LaRussa built his résumé on the backs and juiced blood of roiders

#bestfansinbaseball

StL does have the best fans, haters are going to hate, carry on

StL does have the best fans, haters are going to hate, carry on

You know how people who think they're awesome tell everybody how awesome they are, but aren't really awesome? Just saying

You know how people who think they're awesome tell everybody how awesome they are, but aren't really awesome? Just saying

Yes that is true, but I have been to many ball games at different parks, and stl is a great baseball city, I honestly don't see how anyone with with an open mind could argue that

Yes that is true, but I have been to many ball games at different parks, and stl is a great baseball city, I honestly don't see how anyone with with an open mind could argue that

I've never said it wasn't a good or great baseball city. Not once.

I've never said it wasn't a good or great baseball city. Not once.

I know, was not referring to you. Sorry if it came across that way.
I do agree though that us cardinals fans should not need hash tags like baseballs greatest fans

Braves drop their 2nd in a row to the BoSox. Now head to Boston to play two more.

I know, was not referring to you. Sorry if it came across that way.
I do agree though that us cardinals fans should not need hash tags like baseballs greatest fans

Since we are being honest. When Cardinals fans toot their own horns and have a selective memory about their own history to justify their own perceived superiority, it deserves a hashtag.

That's coming from a Packers fan fwiw.

What happened in here?

Since we are being honest. When Cardinals fans toot their own horns and have a selective memory about their own history to justify their own perceived superiority, it deserves a hashtag.

That's coming from a Packers fan fwiw.

I agree, and you mean something like this #titletown :p

Nice complete game for lance Lynn

Giants Keep rolling

OT: Go A's!

Barves. Red Sox lose 10 straight and then beat the Braves 3 in row. Tommy La Stella looked good in his first start at 2B. Dude can hit... and 14 mil/year cheaper than Uggla.

Barves. Red Sox lose 10 straight and then beat the Braves 3 in row. Tommy La Stella looked good in his first start at 2B. Dude can hit... and 14 mil/year cheaper than Uggla.

They have played some uuuugly baseball the past few days. I hope that changes soon.

Never in my life.

It's almost comical at this point

I've never disliked the Braves as much as I do now.

David Ross with the bases-loaded 2 out bunt attempt. Hahaha. Braves/Sox tied at 3 headed to the 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back