Weekend of May 31-June 1

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Normal thing for me, golf course work in the morning, hope to play in the afternoon. I do need to mow again though. Hope I can get to both, although the mowing has precedence.

Just a little invitational golf with a few dozen friends

Not much. Graduation party Saturday, some yard work, family stuff, etc. the rest of the time.

Scramble, another 18 maybe beach, sunday brunch with the g/fs parents good weekend.

Using Tapatalk

Getting out for 9 with my wife on Sunday. Supposed to be the best weather of the weekend.

Going out for the hawks game tomorrow. Cousins graduation party saturday. Playing Sunday afternoon and then watching the Blackhawks win game 7 Sunday night

Looking to get out Saturday if we can beat the rain.

JM

Summer hours are here! Weekend starts at 2:00pm on Friday now. Either 9 holes or some practice tomorrow afternoon.
Saturday: Golf League Match in the morning, hanging with family in the afternoon.
Sunday: Flight to Orlando, heading in a day early for a work trip. Playing Sunday afternoon at Grand Cypress if the weather holds.

Playing 18 on Saturday morning, then getting together with some of the dance parents that evening. May try to play on Sunday as well (gonna try to get the Panda out with me).

Just started summer hours at work, so no work tomorrow!

That means 18 holes of golf!

At a pitch-n-put, mind you, but the season has to get a start somehow.

Saturday will most likely be a practice day, but you never know. I might have a 9-hole round in me!

Sunday I will be golfing 18 holes at a full size course, and that will feel fantastic after a long off-season!

Golf tomorrow afternoon. Golf with my boy Sunday afternoon. Saturday, tbd.

Playing 18 on Friday, then a fundraising tournament on Saturday.

It doesn't add up to an invitational, but this is the annual golf weekend with my brother in law and 10 of our friends. 4 nine hole scramble matches with the champ being crowned Sunday afternoon. We stay at his camp the whole weekend, ride 4 wheelers and have a few adult beverages

9 nines today, 18 Saturday and graduation party for my son Sunday.

Range at least once, hopefully 9 on Sunday afternoon, and hooky day on Monday with my wife to celebrate our 16th anniversary.

Big B-day weekend for my wife's brother, the BIG 50. We are playing at Glenmoor CC tomorrow and I have a lesson scheduled for Sunday morning to work on a few things.

We are going to try to make it out this afternoon.

Heaven & Hell tournament Sat and Sun. First day we play from the front tees with pins in easy locations, on Day 2 we play all the way back with some dastardly pin positions - Very Fun!

Taking the boy out to dinner at place with a playground/games to celebrate a successful school year tonight.
Tomorrow chores and hopefully a bike ride and maybe a practice session.
Golf Sunday am.
Sunday afternoon meeting grandma halfway with the boy so he can spend a week with her.

Friday: Golf at 2
Sat: Yard work in the morning, Friends house in the afternoon for Wave Runners/swimming/BBQ
Sun: Recover from saturday :)

I had entered to play a match saturday afternoon and night. But my wife decided to invite friends over for a BBQ, I'm going with the BBQ!

Might train a bit tonight and will probably play Saturday early in the morning and possibly Sunday too :)

I have my little girls 4th birthday party and my sister in Law in town. So party tomorrow and UNiversal on Sunday (thank you Barry) No golf til monday

Friday night date night with the wife. Which means 9 holes of golf and then some Sushi.
Saturday we are heading to Yankee Stadium as the tickets were a birthday gift from Nerfny. Probably be the last time I see Jeter play in person(if he plays). Quite excited to see Tanaka pitch.
Sunday I have a tee time set for 6:10. Then it's finalizing my TaylorMade Morgan Cup order.

Half day of work today and a wedding for some great friends tonight. Waking up at 3am to grab CaptainCaution and head down to Indy for a little golf invitational some may have heard about.... Extra round on Sunday and then back home to get some sleep and start another work week!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Back