Callaway Apex Irons Review Thread

You guys are making me really want new clubs. I'm going to wait until I get my fitting next month and see what they have to say. Then I will be in full ponder mode for new irons.

Anyone in Indy is welcome to hit my apex but I am a runt so they are 2 flat and half inch short

Protos?

I see this as being very bad for me. I'm normally 1 flat 1/4 inch short, but I'll adjust. :)

If you hit them you will buy a set :)

How are these irons holding up looks scratches dings etc, normal play stuff?

Thanks
I love the looks of these i told my buddy who is a callaway guy over the winter to buy these, he still hasn't I think I've waited long enough for him to buy them I'm going to have to, I never had a set of callaway irons,

How are these irons holding up looks scratches dings etc, normal play stuff?

Thanks
I love the looks of these i told my buddy who is a callaway guy over the winter to buy these, he still hasn't I think I've waited long enough for him to buy them I'm going to have to, I never had a set of callaway irons,

They're forged, so they will pick up some scratches and dings here and there. Otherwise, they are absolutely beautiful as the day I first received them.

They're forged, so they will pick up some scratches and dings here and there. Otherwise, they are absolutely beautiful as the day I first received them.

minus that dime sized spot in the middle of the face right?

Thanks I appreciate it, I'm buying these or I 25's

Got my tracking number finally. Will be here Wednesday!

I was having a "usual" great day with mine at Prairie View over the THP weekend. JMAN and I were both rocking them and I was just having a pretty solid day with them. I was getting more yardage than I should have, and doubt 300 feet in altitude does that much, but maybe, I don't know. I was hitting a couple shots long to the backs of greens, so we teed up second balls and clubbed down and was nailing the yardages. I stuck an AW to like 6 ft from 120ish (I wish I could remember the yardage), which is a fair bit more than I am used to from the AW, and it was still a really nice, high, flight with soft landing.

<3 them!

Just put the DGS300 shafts in my apex. Love the change.

Some of the lie angles were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off on the set that I acquired, 7/8/9/P were 1.5-2.5* flat and the PW was 1.5* strong in loft too, I got them all adjusted to 2* up from standard today so a couple had to move 4.5* but they bent just fine, going to take them back in next week to make sure all is still well. Finally put the CTL's and UTx's on the 5-SW tonight and they are sitting next to me curing. Will have them out for my noon round tomorrow and am crazy excited to see normal divots.

Back