Wilson Staff Vizor Level 2 M1 Putter Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice job Hawk! I think the alignment aid is a good idea and thank you for pointing out the importance of proper length and lie angle.

It definitely looks different, but the results sound like they are there and the alignment system looks very helpful.

Nice Job Hawk....the shape reminds me of the 2 ball blade, the alignment system looks very interesting.

I like that they're trying different things to help people line up to the ball better and sticking with it because they believe in it. For my taste the M4 gets the nod, but they offer options to fit a lot of preferences so hopefully people will give this one a try. Thanks for the review, Hawk.

Thanks for the review on this one Hawk.

Quite a "busy" looking putter but like with other clubs, all comes down to results.

Can't say that I recall ever rolling a Wilson putter but I would like to if for nothing else than to try this insert.

Worth giving a try for sure. Some things that need to be considered ahead of time that I mentioned in the review, but definitely a viable putter.

As already stated, great review. I hope they send over the new 8802 for a review in the near future.

Back