Graphite Design YS 9.1

D501

Driver 501
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello! A question for the experts here on the DB. Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these shafts for a driver build? Or something comparable to this shaft with the same specs? Thanks for any ideas you may have..........

Hello! A question for the experts here on the DB. Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these shafts for a driver build? Or something comparable to this shaft with the same specs? Thanks for any ideas you may have..........

Your time is up! I have stumped the viewers. LOL!

I just googled it and found some on ebay. As far as what it is similar to, I couldn't tell you as I haven't hit it.

Here are some specs though:

Club
Flex
Frequency (cpm)​
Weight
(g)​
Torque
(°)​
UnCut Length (")​
Tip
Length
(")​
Outside Diameter Butt (")​
Outside Diameter
Tip
(")​
Launch
Type
Driver​
S​
-​
88​
3.0​
46​
4.0​
.600​
.335/.350​
M​
Driver​
X​
-​
98​
2.8​
46​
4.0​
.600​
.335/.350​
M​

If you can find one, Purple Ice 95 is pretty similar from what I have heard. I play one in TX in a 4w and it is money. The 9.1 does pop up periodically on ebay as the previous poster mentioned.

I just googled it and found some on ebay. As far as what it is similar to, I couldn't tell you as I haven't hit it.

Here are some specs though:

Club
Flex
Frequency (cpm)​
Weight
(g)​
Torque
(°)​
UnCut Length (")​
Tip
Length
(")​
Outside Diameter Butt (")​
Outside Diameter
Tip
(")​
Launch
Type
Driver​
S​
-​
88​
3.0​
46​
4.0​
.600​
.335/.350​
M​
Driver​
X​
-​
98​
2.8​
46​
4.0​
.600​
.335/.350​
M​

The chart you posted is for the Graphite Design YS 9.1+. I also found the 9.1+ on Ebay new but I'm not sure it's the same shaft.

Back