Sanzabar

Oh So Colt!
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a weird hatred of jeans.. I think it's because I just cannot find a pair of jeans that are comfortable enough for everyday movement. Give me khakis, slacks or sweat pants over them, any day.

My question is, can you guys recommend some jeans that are comfortable and halfway affordable? Are there any go-to brands for comfort? I prefer straight leg and comfortable.

Silly question, but I know this is a good place to check for good quality products.

I like levis. Pretty affordable and that have outlet stores too.

American eagle has some decent ones too and usually have sales going on.

I always wore Levis, but I recently ended up with a pair of expensive stretchy jeans, and wow are they more comfortable, they came from Nordstrom and were still close to 100 on sale. I will be looking for a brand that has similar stretchy properties that are more affordable. AG was the brand of these. They are straight leg and hella comfortable.

I always wore Levis, but I recently ended up with a pair of expensive stretchy jeans, and wow are they more comfortable, they came from Nordstrom and were still close to 100 on sale. I will be looking for a brand that has similar stretchy properties that are more affordable. AG was the brand of these. They are straight leg and hella comfortable.

That is exactly what I am looking for.. I want something that is extremely soft and stretchy feeling. I don't want it to feel like I am wearing notebook paper around my legs.

That is exactly what I am looking for.. I want something that is extremely soft and stretchy feeling. I don't want it to feel like I am wearing notebook paper around my legs.

Nordstrom should have some sales coming up, or you could check Nordstrom rack.

Nordstrom should have some sales coming up, or you could check Nordstrom rack.

What was the brand that you really liked?

Whenever I'm looking for jeans I hit Marshalls and TJMax, they usually have some good products at a cheaper price. You can usually find Lucky Brand for $40 which is more than 50% off regular price at a department store. They have lots of different fits, but the material is always soft and comfortable.

I buy from the Buckle. Their jeans are currents and comfortable. Or I buy at Lucky Brand or True Religion.

I buy from the Buckle. Their jeans are currents and comfortable. Or I buy at Lucky Brand or True Religion.

Where do you buy those ones that are all bedazzled and everything?

The last pair I bought of Lee were similar to what you describe. I think they were Lee Premium or something, but most comfortable jeans I have purchased.

To my surprise I have found the Wrangler U shaped relax fit to be very comfortable. More so than any pair I have ever worn including Calvin Klein, Levis, Ralph Lauren.

I really liked a couple pair of Polo jeans I once had, but I can't justify even the $80 they cost at the outlet. I pretty much wear the Arizona brand from JCPenney over the last couple of years, and they aren't bad for the money.

I have a weird hatred of jeans.. I think it's because I just cannot find a pair of jeans that are comfortable enough for everyday movement. Give me khakis, slacks or sweat pants over them, any day.

My question is, can you guys recommend some jeans that are comfortable and halfway affordable? Are there any go-to brands for comfort? I prefer straight leg and comfortable.

Silly question, but I know this is a good place to check for good quality products.

I'm not a jeans guy because I won't take the time to "wear in" a pair of jean for them to become comfortable. I'm in suits 14 hours a day so when I'm not knotted up I like extreme comfort. Right now I own 2 pairs of jeans and that is only for nights I need to "boot up".

Tommy Bahama jeans are quite comfortable and not outrageously priced.

I still prefer Levi's. There's just something comfortable about them. However, their quality has gone *WAY* downhill. Their denim is so thin now, it's a disgrace to the Levi's name.

I'm not a big jeans person so I'm cheap when it comes to them. I recently purchased Wranglers with the U shape design and they are super comfortable.

I try to get away with wearing shorts, but the AG brand of jeans are fantastic when I have to be on a bigger job site. I like the stretchy straight leg. I used to wear the true relion and lucky brand jeans. But they hve become to bright and heavy for my liking.

Im easy, Old Navy jeans do the trick for me. Plus, they run ridiculous sales and you can get them on the cheap.

My favorite by far are by Kasil Workshop. The Truman fits me perfectly but they are quite spendy.

I wear Cinch green labels every day. They're more of a "cowboy" style but really like them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Levis have always been really comfortable to me and if you're looking to go a little cheaper, Old Navy is a good place for jeans as well.

Levis have been my go to. But wear DKNY mostly. Jean's are my casual go to then khakis

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

BKE black. They are about 80 a pair but they last a long time.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Lucky Brand jeans are by far the softest I have owned. I got them for like $30 at Down East. They aren't my favorite style per se but they are super comfy.

Back