X-Men: Apocalypse Trailer

NewGlfr

Reaction score
Handicap
[video=youtube;COvnHv42T-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COvnHv42T-A[/video]

Uhhhhhhhhh, YEP! Any tentative release info?

Oh snap

Will be a must watch for me

dang. that looks good!

Special Effects and Makeup in the XMen series is so bad. These movies could be much better.

ow the new trailer looks great!

That whole video has more saturation than a late-90's music video. It's almost tough to watch.

That looks fantastic.

xmenapocalypseimax.jpg

Interesting for Coldwell Banker to put the videos out, but some nice footage inside them!

I'm such an xmen nerd, going back to watching the cartoon on saturday mornings! I can't wait to watch this one.

Looks like this will be our next-to-last sighting of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. Wonder how long he'll be featured in this movie.

I've missed that last few in the theatre, but THIS one looks like a must see IN the theatre!

Sitting in the theater about to watch this one.

Some pretty mixed reviews so far, any thoughts by anyone here?

Some pretty mixed reviews so far, any thoughts by anyone here?

Going to see it today. I'll let you know how it is.

Going to see it today. I'll let you know how it is.
Gracias. I'm considering going this week, but have a feeling I should just wait and rent.

Gracias. I'm considering going this week, but have a feeling I should just wait and rent.

Unfortunately, all X-Men movies are on my rent list. For the most part they've been painfully disappointing.

Unfortunately, all X-Men movies are on my rent list. For the most part they've been painfully disappointing.

With the exception of First Class you are pretty spot on.

I need to sit down and figure out exactly what the heck is going on with the two timelines. When I watched Days of Future Past I was positively baffled by the end.

I liked the movie. The timeline is hard to follow. Some of it doesn't line up. Not sure if that's on purpose (past changing the future kind of thing) or if there was just no way to tie them in.

Back