DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still one opening for Saturday.
I'm really looking forward to playing Saturday, but it looks like I'm going to suck pretty bad. I don't have a clue what I'm doing with the sticks right now, but I'm ready to have some fun.

Still one opening for Saturday.
I'm really looking forward to playing Saturday, but it looks like I'm going to suck pretty bad. I don't have a clue what I'm doing with the sticks right now, but I'm ready to have some fun.
It will be a good time Eddie, I saw you shoot really well at Cowboys--so its in there and you will find it!

It will be a good time Eddie, I saw you shoot really well at Cowboys--so its in there and you will find it!
I played pretty good throughout March, except for chipping. Started taking lessons to tighten up the swing and get my chipping in order, now I can't hit anything. Not what I had in mind for improvement. Totally confused.

Put yourself in my group and you will feel much better about your game ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is anyone getting out on Friday (6/6)?? Looks like I'm going to have a free day... I may have 1 other player, but at this point I'm just looking for options.

Anyone want my Tangle Ridge idealgolfer pass? Must be use by the 15th of June. I thought it was for Prairie Lakes:banghead:

Keep it, don't chunk it. Most courses will allow you to apply the money spent on it toward a normal green fee....so at least you aren't totally out what you spent on it.

I know but I would let someone have it if they could use it before the 15th.

We are all set for tomorrow. We have 3 now and my friend is working on a 4th....but that is of no concern to you and me. I already paid via GolfNow, so nothing is due at the course. I sent you a PM with my info. See you out there, heard the course is in great shape too!!

I know but I would let someone have it if they could use it before the 15th.

We are all set for tomorrow. We have 3 now and my friend is working on a 4th....but that is of no concern to you and me. I already paid via GolfNow, so nothing is due at the course. I sent you a PM with my info. See you out there, heard the course is in great shape too!!

You gentlemen have fun tomorrow. Where are you playing tomorrow?

Champions

I drove by and checked it out today. Looks OK. Not great, but that is usual for there. You gentlemen have a good time. Let me know how it is playing. Will probably play there in July when the family is out of town.

Last edited:
Those of you in the Frisco area looking for a good practice round I just played Plantation at 7pm. They have a $7 after 7 special and in the summer hours getting 9 in is easy with how open the course is. It's not a beautiful course by any means but it is in great shape considering the drought.

Had a great time playing with Steve today along with his buddy. Champions Circle was in decent shape but I still do not like that course for some reason, although I will play it again.

If I weren't texturing and painting walls tomorrow, I would be there. The tee time is perfect for me too, to drive the two hours out, but I've been putting off the house in trade for golf for too long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I weren't texturing and painting walls tomorrow, I would be there. The tee time is perfect for me too, to drive the two hours out, but I've been putting off the house in trade for golf for too long!

I put mine off too for golf and will be tomorrow....no excuse!!!!

Haha, well played! When you measure it in months (read: 14) it becomes an issue. Tell ya what, I'll put it out there, next weekend, you pick the course, I'll be there in plaid.

I did my painting today, so that I could play tomorrow. To be honest, I did. Painted part of my daughters room today. I only did one wall because I wanted her to make sure that the color code was exactly what she wanted.
Now tomorrow, I will be playing golf.
For you all playing tomorrow, we will see you there. Tee times are 10:50 and 11:00. Let's go have some fun. Any requests for the pairings?

Yep. Texturing is complied with as of today, tomorrow is priming/painting. Now, if there is a Sunday tee time being worked out, count me in.

Any requests for the pairings?

i wouldn't mind being grouped with a few of the locals who I've met plenty of times but never actually played with. afw, niteowl, etc. looking forward to tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back