looking for a driver that will improve my game

Wow. You think a stiff will stand up to that swing speed? Do you have a smooth transition?[/
it's a rather smooth, that's the main thing I'm going to work on along with my ball striking as I'm ever so slightly towards the shaft end and 2/10 shots pull towards the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow. You think a stiff will stand up to that swing speed? Do you have a smooth transition?[/
it's a rather smooth, that's the main thing I'm going to work on along with my ball striking as I'm ever so slightly towards the shat end and 2/10 shots pull towards the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am jealous of anyone with a smooth swing

I have many drivers ..... I end up with SLDR-S 14 degree as the best driver for my game.

All of today's drivers are complying to the same tolerances from the USGA so you're not going to notice a huge difference in them aside from some spin characteristics and MOI, and even that isn't a huge deal. The biggest thing is to make sure you get properly fitted and have the right loft to maximize your swing and ball speed.

But from a personal preference the best driver I ever hit was the original SLDR, which is why it's still in my bag 3 years later. But that's just me.

Thank you all for your replies,
I have just bought a Fly Z stiff shaft as my club head speed was 110 and as i haven't played for 9 weeks this is defiantly going to increase as i play over the summer. The club felt great and with it set just a little to the draw setting i started to draw it like my irons. Hopefully this added distance and accuracy will knock shots off my handicap once again this summer. Thanks again for your replies and suggestions they really helped :banana:

Great choice!

A slight draw to match your iron flight is perfect.

Back