Have You Birdied Every Hole?

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
In my 40+ years of playing golf, I have played countless number of golf courses. I can think back on certain courses that I have played more often than others over the years and I can picture every hole in my mind. At some point, I have birdied EVERY hole on that course over the years. I have distinct memories of being in certain positions in the fairway or on the green. My father sometimes brings up when we play courses that I grew up playing and he'll say "remember that year you eagled this hole from the fairway" or "this hole is your favorite, it seems like you birdie it every time we play it."
It's just weird to me how our mind's work. I can't remember what happened last week when my wife asks me a question. But I sure can remember the putt I made for eagle on the Par 6 (Meadows Farms - 1990).
Anyone else have memories like this? Or do you have a favorite course that you can say you have birdied every hole at some point?

On my course I'm just missing the 14th hole, hoping to change that soon though.

On my home course (Yankee Hill), and Icey's home course (Hillcrest, I worked there during college), I've birdied every hole at least once and have eagled all the par 5's and a couple of the par 4's.

Last edited:
I have not come close to all the holes on my home course. There are 6 holes that I have yet to birdie

I don't even have 18 birdies total in my career, so there are plenty of holes left at my home course I need to birdie.

In my 40+ years of playing golf, I have played countless number of golf courses. I can think back on certain courses that I have played more often than others over the years and I can picture every hole in my mind. At some point, I have birdied EVERY hole on that course over the years. I have distinct memories of being in certain positions in the fairway or on the green. My father sometimes brings up when we play courses that I grew up playing and he'll say "remember that year you eagled this hole from the fairway" or "this hole is your favorite, it seems like you birdie it every time we play it."
It's just weird to me how our mind's work. I can't remember what happened last week when my wife asks me a question. But I sure can remember the putt I made for eagle on the Par 6 (Meadows Farms - 1990).
Anyone else have memories like this? Or do you have a favorite course that you can say you have birdied every hole at some point?

That tells me that you're good at remembering the stuff that matters :alien:

I have 3 holes left to birdie on my home course on the 18 I play regularly.

One's actually just a 150 yard par 3 which should theoretically be easy to birdie.

I do have the hardest hole birdied (457 yard par 4) where I put a 3 hybrid from 190 out right near the pin and sank the putt under pressure since it was in men's league. that's probably my favourite birdie I've ever made.

I've got a lot of holes to go on my home course

Home course Yes.

Got em all at Shark River and Howell Park.

I can recall at least one birdie on every hole at my club with the exception of #7 and #15. Interestingly enough, both are par 3's. That is not to say I have never birdied them but if I have, i can't recall doing so.

I've birdied every hole at Painted. Only because I have hundreds of rounds there.

On the course I grew up playing, and the course that I was an Assistant Pro at for 2 years, yes I have.

I have 4 courses that I have birded all the holes. It would be 5 but that course added 9 holes to make 27 about 5 years ago and have only played that 9 once.

Got all the birdies on my home course. Only have 3 eagles though --- That's next!!

Got all the birdies on my home course. Only have 3 eagles though --- That's next!!

Good work. I don't even have birdies on all the holes of my home putt-putt course.

I checked this out when I was going through my stats for the year and now I can't remember the exact number but I think I birdie one hole late in the year to leave me four holes to go. Oddly enough two of the holes are some of the easier holes that I always seem to make par on just never birdie.

I have not played the same course enough times to have birdied every hole, until I joined my recent club (been a member since Dec. 2014).
I have three holes to go before I have birdied all of them. One par three, two par four's.
It is a matter of time - Yesterday, I had birdie putts on all three of them. Lipped out one, all three were gimme par's.

I can think of 2 courses where I have, and one crappy 9 hole course I grew up on. I know I'm real close, like maybe 2-3 holes away, on two other courses.

Nah. There is a local 9 hole course that I have played a lot and I am pretty sure there is still one hole there that I haven't birdied.

My quasi home course has three courses. I haven't par'd all of them and definitely haven't birdied them. I do have memories of shots hit by myself or others on them that we talk about periodically.

My home course has 36 holes and I want to say I have but Im sure there are a few Im missing.

Sure did ... On 3 separate courses in 3 separate cities

1st ) took me 5 season and did it before I turned 16
2nd) took me 2 seasons
3rd) last took me about 8 seasons (tough par 3)

once I did it , I truly felt like I owned my swing and owned the course. All following proper swing fundamentals and believeing in oneself

Back