The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

I've only thought about this everyday since being selected. Being sick the last week has put a little bit of a damper on my usual practice but I've already been getting better and working on my game. Team Rhi will be ready

Man seeing Sabella's video again even though for a different event, really bums me out I couldnt try out for these. Its going to be an absolutely amazing weekend with great people.

Have to admit I'm sad not getting in. But ScottyG I have not forgot about you. JRod is gonna beat you like a fat kid beats a buffet!

FYI:

Just an FYI, the THP Park Lane dedicated website is now updated with the extended dates. So everyone should be able to go in there and book from Thursday night -Monday checkout.

FYI:

Just an FYI, the THP Park Lane dedicated website is now updated with the extended dates. So everyone should be able to go in there and book from Thursday night -Monday checkout.

Thanks for the help with this GG!!

FYI:

Thanks a lot, GG! You da wo-man

Thank you Morgan! Appreciate all you do.

Something for Super villain from Panda

Something for Super villain from Panda

Last I checked it was a team event and if I remember correctly the only final score that mattered that weekend resulted in a W for my team. Carry on. And by the way, are you in a bathroom filming this? It's cute

Last I checked it was a team event and if I remember correctly the only final score that mattered that weekend resulted in a W for my team. Carry on. And by the way, are you in a bathroom filming this? It's cute

Hahaha, I need to talk to my boss about my desk in the bathroom. Well played sir! #teamJrod takes this event

We have 6 teams that are going to run the Gauntlet this September. All lead by 6 Callaway Zoocrew members looking for the title and bragging rights. I know Jrod wants to win so I'll do my part to assist. I hope everyone else is doing the same.

I mean, TeamRhi can push play on their Taylor Swift pandora channel. Teamsabella can walk into glass doors. Teamethan can practice being moving targets, teamfinely can work on their villain skills and teamScotty can keep playing catch up.

Teamethan can practice being moving targets,

Dang. I'm a big target, too.
What makes it worse is I plan on being in fairways and on greens, a natural target anyway!

I went out for a minute the other day and after going par, double, bogey, bogey, I rattled off five pars in a row with ease. That was going from the trunk to the box, so I'm going to continue my work to make sure it's just all good golf after warm-ups from now on.

Looks like about 12 more weeks of practice to me.

Dang. I'm a big target, too.
What makes it worse is I plan on being in fairways and on greens, a natural target anyway!

I went out for a minute the other day and after going par, double, bogey, bogey, I rattled off five pars in a row with ease. That was going from the trunk to the box, so I'm going to continue my work to make sure it's just all good golf after warm-ups from now on.

Looks like about 12 more weeks of practice to me.

Well I now know for sure there will be two of us in HHI

Good golf is not my goal at #thegauntlet. Legendary Internet golf is the aim. You guys can shoot for good. I'm going after great golf

Good golf is not my goal at #thegauntlet. Legendary Internet golf is the aim. You guys can shoot for good. I'm going after great golf

With that swing, internet greatness is a real possibility (just kidding)...sorta :D

plenty of time everyone should just relax & not worry about there game, you don't want to get burned out :devil:

With that swing, internet greatness is a real possibility (just kidding)...sorta :D

If my swing gets any more Internet, I will have to go find a steel pipe for my driver shaft.

I just hold a club head in my hand and swing. I'm getting around 350 yd carry right now...with a 5 hybrid. Spin is about 50 revs too high for my taste though, so I'm gonna work on getting that down a bit.

:alien:

I'm having problems with my hybrid. I think the swing weight is off by half a point

I'm having problems with my hybrid. I think the swing weight is off by half a point

You must need a shaft change. I hear Mokoyokoono is making a killer new shaft with gunpowder in it. So explosive

You must need a shaft change. I hear Mokoyokoono is making a killer new shaft with gunpowder in it. So explosive

It's not actually gunpowder. It's dried "blugold blood". It's more explosive than gunpowder. It's half uranium, half jetfuel, half sunlight.

It's not actually gunpowder. It's dried "blugold blood". It's more explosive than gunpowder. It's half uranium, half jetfuel, half sunlight.

I heard that Charlie Sheen tried it once but then went to jail a bunch so he had to switch back to tiger's blood. It seems the missing ingredient to blugold blood is #winning.

We have 6 teams that are going to run the Gauntlet this September. All lead by 6 Callaway Zoocrew members looking for the title and bragging rights. I know Jrod wants to win so I'll do my part to assist. I hope everyone else is doing the same.

I mean, TeamRhi can push play on their Taylor Swift pandora channel. Teamsabella can walk into glass doors. Teamethan can practice being moving targets, teamfinely can work on their villain skills and teamScotty can keep playing catch up.

The only "catch up" you'll be seeing from Team Goryl will be as a condiment on our victory burgers. Bombs, lasers and darts. It's all we've been thinking about and executing.

This actaully golf, not some video game.
The only "catch up" you'll be seeing from Team Goryl will be as a condiment on our victory burgers. Bombs, lasers and darts. It's all we've been thinking about and executing.

Back