Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Ears in!

394B1436-AC0F-4498-9E38-FEE2B2819CA4_zpsuerdpycy.jpg

E9CA2AA0-21D1-4BFF-8385-224B614913FF_zpsteubsab0.jpg

Hahaha, THANK YOU to Cobra Puma, it's definitely something I'll always smile about and think back on the memories of that journey when I see it every day.

Dude you rock that hat something fierce!

Lol, dude you look good in it. Yup, do it!

Ears in FTW! Looking good Mr. Miles.

It just feels wrong and looks worse.

I'm not going to disagree with that statement at all. I think what really makes that second photo is to awkward look on your face. Something along the lines of, "I'm going to do this quick and I hope no one sees it, because this just does not feel right."

My hat will be a showpiece in the basement. I have a tendency to sweat during golf and that would completely ruin this hat.

I'm not going to disagree with that statement at all. I think what really makes that second photo is to awkward look on your face. Something along the lines of, "I'm going to do this quick and I hope no one sees it, because this just does not feel right."

My hat will be a showpiece in the basement. I have a tendency to sweat during golf and that would completely ruin this hat.

I think I was just a little freaked out by my own ugly mug. I am torn between wanting to wear it and keep is pristine.

I think I was just a little freaked out by my own ugly mug. I am torn between wanting to wear it and keep is pristine.

The look is priceless. It belongs on a tee shirt or a meme.

Ears in!

394B1436-AC0F-4498-9E38-FEE2B2819CA4_zpsuerdpycy.jpg

E9CA2AA0-21D1-4BFF-8385-224B614913FF_zpsteubsab0.jpg

Hahaha, THANK YOU to Cobra Puma, it's definitely something I'll always smile about and think back on the memories of that journey when I see it every day.

Why so serious?

Flash that big ole Okie smile!

Missed these hats last weekend! Look great guys and I love the personalization. Flatbrim is great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The Doc dared me to wear one in the cup. She knows how I respond to dares, but damn.

The Doc dared me to wear one in the cup. She knows how I respond to dares, but damn.

Can you get one with pockets?

I laughed when I saw the pic bro! Painful yet so effing cool!

You look scary...

Wait, no, never mind.
Lol! I didn't realiZe how tough he doesn't look in the second pic. Te first one is intimidating. The second one you just want to pinch his cheek and tell him, "way to go, sport."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tera has enjoyed the amp cell woods so much, she took advantage of some trade ins and a huge sale.
ezuquheq.jpg

Some great clubs people should really take a look at!

That's a great looking bag J4U tell her congrats!

Hopefully the wife doesnt come in here and see those :)

Absolutely love my Amp Cells in Silver BEST golf purchase I have made in years! Cobra will be in my bag for years to come without a doubt

You guys look like ya ready to go on a Saturday night coon hunt with ya ears all tucked in like that. :D

I am so ready to get into that bag on media day and put it to work, a lot of prep has gone in to this for all of us and it will be here before we know it.

Back