Captain Grandaddy Message & Response

Hahahaha!

That was pretty awesome. I love that it's almost a year out still and the first shots have already been fired. I would say it's going to be an entertaining year.

Love the initial salvo from Canadan and prior team captains, and the retort from the Zoo Crew was high-quality as well.

This is fantastic!

Probably not the best idea to talk **** to one of the best marketing teams in all of golf. We sent them a fast ball right down the middle and BOOM. They hit it out of the park.

This will escalate quickly. Good thing we have 11 months to go. I like the intensity of Canadan. Taking shots early (and hopefully often)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Truth from Captain Canadan

Gawd, I want to "We are not done fighting" with you guys so bad!! In the bathroom Finley... WOW!

This is too good!

Great videos guys. I don't remember the last time Harry looked so animated. :act-up:

Only 11 months to go and the fun has already begun. It's going to be another great ride!

hahaha they all sound tired from the second helping of delicious cake.

You want me to play better golf, Zoo Crew? Okay.
I can't wait to see you play better golf come Grandaddy time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am #Team KungFuFighting all the way, but the Zoo Crew knocked it out of the park with that response.

good stuff during this dreary time of year and already has me excited for 2016 #Grandaddy!

Holy crap lol I have been laughing for 5 minutes now.

That reply was priceless, honestly.

Dan and his team will be ready though. Just because we don't have a fancy production studio doesn't mean we aren't going to bring the pain during the next Grandaddy.

Okay...that was AWESOME! I love how competition between THP and the Zoo Crew can be so heartwarming! #TeamWEARENOTDONEFIGHTING!

Probably not the best idea to talk **** to one of the best marketing teams in all of golf. We sent them a fast ball right down the middle and BOOM. They hit it out of the park.
Hey, I wasn't talking smack. I was just talking in facts.

....Unless you guys are in fact done fighting?

Hey, I wasn't talking smack. I was just talking in facts.

....Unless you guys are in fact done fighting?

Maybe talking **** or smack wasn't the best description. All I'm saying is we set the Zoo Crew up pretty nice for an easy comeback. If I'm lucky enough to join you, I'll be fighting every hole till the bitter end. It would be priceless to be a member of TeamCanadan who finally took home the Belt.

Maybe talking **** or smack wasn't the best description. All I'm saying is we set the Zoo Crew up pretty nice for an easy comeback. If I'm lucky enough to join you, I'll be fighting every hole till the bitter end. It would be priceless to be a member of TeamCanadan who finally took home the Belt.

I hope we talk a ton of smack or whatever we want to call it, it brings out the fun! Here we are 7 pages deep 11.75 months ahead of what will be another glorious event.

This thread and 441s go fund me have kept a smile on my face during a pretty boring work day.

"Comeback"
"Motivation"

There are a lot of fancy words that could be used for what the zoo crew did for me today. I cant wait to share with my team when they are complete to remind them of the overconfidence spewing out of Carlsbad.

Hahahahaha! This is awesome. I know Canadan will be taking some serious heat into Cali next year and I don't doubt him that he will be taking that belt home.

But that was hilarious! That's why the Zoo Crew are so awesome.

Did someone call for Callaway HR?....

I am not saying I spent too much time watching these two video's but....I am somewhat of a history buff, back in 1963 a little confrontation, maybe not as epic as the Granddaddy, took place off a little island that goes by the name of Cuba, I won't bore you with details but the bottom line was wrapped up in a statement,

"were eye ball to eyeball with the enemy and he blinked first"

I only one person blink, not mentioning any names but the last zoo crew member blinked first

sign of things to come.

Oh my! That was awesome! So glad I could finally watch these and laugh that hard

Ha! When I saw the tweet and thread today at work, I avoided it until I got home so that it could be enjoyed in all its glory. Great message Dan and print Captians! THP is in fact NOT done fighting and anyone who forgets that does it at their own peril.

That response video? What is up with the #StepfordCrew? Was it food coma or something?

The next 11.5 months will be stellar to see unfold. Hell, I want to go to the range right now! Let's get 'em Dan!

JM

Put me in captain, I'm ready to come out swinging!

Back