2016 Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Full event details coming tomorrow, but today we are proud to announce that the 2016 Kickoff Classic is going to be sponsored by Kentwool. More coming soon, including swag for everybody that gets in.

For those that have missed it, the 2016 THP Kickoff Classic will be held at the RTJ Trail in Alabama, and the full details of the event, including costs, and how to signup will be out tomorrow in a new thread.

Yeah! Cant wait for signups for this one.

The Trail in the shznitz, this should be a blast on some great tracks.

Love that Kentwool is behind this event

Awesome that this event will have a great sponsor

That is sweet that Kentwool is behind this. That will be an awesome event!

Awesome to see Kentwool sponsor, can't wait to see the details!

Kentwool sponsoring is awesome.

Really cool that a new sponsor is attached to this one. Can't wait to see the details.

nice! This will be awesome!

This is sounding really good! I hope that I can swing it.

I like it. I do enjoy some Kentwool!

Huge Welcome to Kentwool as a sponsor! Here's keeping my fingers crossed!

JM

This looks awesome! My box of Kentwool just came today. Cant wait to go home and check it out. Thanks again THP!!!!

Looking forward to see what THP has cooked up for this one.

Love the RTJ Trail. Many great tracks and this site has a couple of really good ones. Good to see Kentwool sponsoring.

This is awesome. I have never experience Kentwool products and hope to be a part of this event. Swag can only mean one thing right????? #KickoffClassic

Sweetness!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good one

This is well within Driving range even for a Florida guy...... looking forward to trying to get in. Any hint on what time the sign up will be?, golfing in the am and don't want to miss out on a chance.

This is well within Driving range even for a Florida guy...... looking forward to trying to get in. Any hint on what time the sign up will be?, golfing in the am and don't want to miss out on a chance.
Signups wont be tomorrow but the details with that info will be released then

Pretty awesome to see Kentwool is sponsoring this event.. Now to make these dates work.

Kentwool swag? That is freaking awesome! Can't wait to hear more tomorrow!

Nice! Cool sponsor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could make this. The kentwool stuff has me really intruiged

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back