AXE shafts contact information

Popeye

Reaction score
Handicap
As some of you know Robin Arthur is responsible for some of the greatest innovations in lightweight golf shafts that still hold true to today.
He has his own product line known as Arthur Extreme Engineering or AXE.
They are sourced through Golfworks for the time being.
Robin has had a very tough go with his health nearly having to retire but is now feeling great and looks forward to more innovations.
He has a lot of big plans for 2016 and hopes to have another big breakthrough shaft this year. He is revamping his product line and has hopes to get his shafts on tour asap.

He is answering questions directly through his email
Robinarthur14@gmail.com
If you have trouble reaching him I do have his cell number and you can PM me.

When you see his pricing, at how low it is and experience the performance, you will forever question shaft prices of the competition. Check out the shafts on Golfworks.

His new website should be live in 3 weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Very interesting a light weight and low spin stiff shaft.....hmm I sent him an email with some questions, at $60.00 it might be worth a gamble

His driver shafts have always been increadible. I'll have one in a GBB in January. Very interested to see what numbers I make compared to the Kuro Kage.

The one I ordered was the 6+.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I sent him am email asking that question, would it be better to go to a higher flex with the lighter shaft to gain more control and speed. Not sure if that makes any sense in reality, but maybe he can answer that question. Tough to answer fitting questions online obviously, but for the price I am real curious.

I sent him am email asking that question, would it be better to go to a higher flex with the lighter shaft to gain more control and speed. Not sure if that makes any sense in reality, but maybe he can answer that question. Tough to answer fitting questions online obviously, but for the price I am real curious.
Which shaft are you looking at?

The X Caliber tour S or TS 50 gram, seems to have all the things I am looking for. Just not sure of what flex to try. He has not answered the email yet.

The X Caliber tour S or TS 50 gram, seems to have all the things I am looking for. Just not sure of what flex to try. He has not answered the email yet.

I've tried axe. go softer than you think, they play really stiff. they're good shafts, but I couldn't make them work for me. I have a couple 3w shafts laying around still, 6rt and tour sl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Got the new AXE 50SWD shaft, put on a new adapter and the next day put it in the shaft clamp and put it in the vise to butt trim and grip it. I use a Golfworks rubber clamp with aluminum sides and have clamped at least 30-40 shafts both steel and graphite with no issues.

Well I snugged it up just so the shaft wouldn't move and heard a crack, the shaft split right up where the spine (or spline) was marked. Crapple....$70.00 in the scrap heap, I guess being a lighter shaft it is more brittle or something. I was stone cold sober so I do not think I overdid it when I clamped it.

Might check with golfworks, I will bet they replace that for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back