The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought since school was out there would be less traffic...
Wrong sitting it in for 5th straight day

The Official Banter Away Thread

Ya know you are clearing out the bad stuff when a buzzard flies over eye balling your trash can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The annual exercise of failing over to the disaster recovery servers for a 24 hour period begins today. I get to be on a conference call and working from now until 03:30 this morning. Aren't you jealous?

And I get to do this all again tomorrow night to fail back to production!

Something tells me caffeine will be crucial for my 09:00 tee time Sunday morning...

The annual exercise of failing over to the disaster recovery servers for a 24 hour period begins today. I get to be on a conference call and working from now until 03:30 this morning. Aren't you jealous?

And I get to do this all again tomorrow night to fail back to production!

Something tells me caffeine will be crucial for my 09:00 tee time Sunday morning...

That's pretty sweet you guys do that, let alone have a disaster recovery plan. I've seen some bad situations. I know of a place that was broken into and all of their servers stolen...they had no offsite backups. So so bad situation.

That said, I feel for you. I know those nights all too well.

That's pretty sweet you guys do that, let alone have a disaster recovery plan. I've seen some bad situations. I know of a place that was broken into and all of their servers stolen...they had no offsite backups. So so bad situation.

That said, I feel for you. I know those nights all too well.

Redundancy is not an issue for my employer, that I can tell you.

This is a far cry from the years I had a pager strapped to my belt and the 3x a week on average overnight wake ups I had to deal with when working for Bell Atlantic and making sure they were complying with the Telecommunications Act of 1996. *THAT* sucked.

Redundancy is not an issue for my employer, that I can tell you.

This is a far cry from the years I had a pager strapped to my belt and the 3x a week on average overnight wake ups I had to deal with when working for Bell Atlantic and making sure they were complying with the Telecommunications Act of 1996. *THAT* sucked.

Bell Atlantic, now that's a blast from the past!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Picking up the extra tile today for my bathroom, and hopefully get going on it tonight. Gonna be a long long day I think.

Picking up the extra tile today for my bathroom, and hopefully get going on it tonight. Gonna be a long long day I think.
I feel for you dude. I HATE tiling so much...make sure you have a nice ice cold 12 pack waiting for when you're finished.

Tapatalk being funky for anyone else?

I feel for you dude. I HATE tiling so much...make sure you have a nice ice cold 12 pack waiting for when you're finished.

LOL, after finishing laying the tile, I splurged and had 3/4 of a beer. The craziness!

So, today marked the second time in the last month that both Golf4life and I have decided at the last minute to get a round in as a single...on the same course. Ran into him on the front 9 of my round today. Just uncanny.

So, today marked the second time in the last month that both Golf4life and I have decided at the last minute to get a round in as a single...on the same course. Ran into him on the front 9 of my round today. Just uncanny.

You dudes just need to text it up before you head out quit skirting each other

Search for Rory thread, can someone bump

Well today I had to get my little ones early so they could help open the daycare. So I can take Tracy to the hospital for a small but serious procedure. We are keeping our fingers crossed that this procedure will be free of cancerous cells.

I've been preoccupied with other things to be strong for my better half. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little apprehensive about this whole process. But I don't want to get a head of myself and keep a very positive outlook. If you have time, offer up a little prayer for Mrs Panda

Good luck buddy she will be in our thoughts

Best wishes to your wife Freddie. Hope everything turns out okay.

Prayers and positive vibes headed to you and the Mrs.

You both are in my prayers Freddie!

Hoping for the best Freddie.

Wait.. who will put my adapters on if you leave? (Seriously, good luck!)

I know a guy - wishing some good luck to my buddy Sean on this pending job. I hope everything goes as you want my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back